KOF 2002/2003 and Metal Slug 4/5 Combo packs coming to PS2!!!

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
rarehero said:
eh.
hope they do the same for the xbox and continue with the live support.
I suppose it'll be nice to have all these collections on my shelf.
who knows.
maybe one day I'll even get a ps2 to play them.

Heh, I thought I was the only freak that bought PS2 games without buying the system :D.

I'm just waiting for a cheaper, smaller, less clunky version of the PS2 to come out. Hey, it could happen .....

Anyway, I'm glad to see these games coming to the PS2. None of these (except for KOF '03 ... sort of) really motivate me to drop the 300+ for 'em, but I'll definitely grab a copy on the PS2.

kshira

Crazed MVS Addict
I just got the 2002/2001 combo pack about a month ago and I'm loving it(sans blood :( ). I thought this wouldn't happen what with all the shit Sony's been givin us 2d lovers lately. I just hope they do the same with SS0 and SVC. Waht about the pal releases though? Ah well... I'm happy about this news all the same. :buttrock:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
galfordo said:
Heh, I thought I was the only freak that bought PS2 games without buying the system :D.

I'm just waiting for a cheaper, smaller, less clunky version of the PS2 to come out. Hey, it could happen .....

I thought Sony will release PSTwo soon.........a smaller and cheaper version of PS2.

SNKP should release PS2 "Samurai Shodown 5/Special" combo game :drool_2:

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Slug 3 for U.S. PS2 was cancelled, the only way to get the game for PS2 is as an import. However, Slug 3 IS coming to the XBox in May of this year, see thread about the cover art in GD.

Those games are going to take forever to get here, and they will be censored...all of you will bitch about it again...return of teh dr4m4!!

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
[blahblablah] commented Ben Herman, SNK NeoGeo USA Consumer Corporation president. [blahblahbla]
Sorry for the hate, but ignore anything that comes out of this mans mouth. He is a complete and utter idiot, email him and find out. He is the sales rep and the president of the USA branch ... :rolleyes:

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
I thought I was crazy for keeping my PS2 after I passed on the 2000 & 2001 combo. This helps me out alot. Nice Snk Playmore

msu89dawgs

Hardened Shock Trooper
Has anyone seen any published sales figures for the KOF 2000/2001 release for the PS2? I get the feeling that the PS2 and XBox SNKP releases will be pretty much niche games, since people who aren't familiar with SNKP and the Neo will probably be put off by the 2-D graphics.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
EMAGDNIM said:
Thats freaking wicked...its about time that Sony US did something right...

Ditto, looks like the PS2 will be getting some good games again

*shudders when thinking about Rise to Honor :crying: