Kof 03 pics

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Wow...
Awesome reply, I like it how you can back up the shit you say. :rolleyes:

SNK Junkie

n00b
Anyways, as long as we're wishing for characters from other games, I'd like to see Franco Bash, and other Real Bout characters.

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
Its a long shot but i'd like to see the jin characters have some responsebillity in the dragon spirit.

My question is:

Does SNKP really have a design team?

If so, does their management prefer to use up SNK's work (before they got KO'd) first before they entrust the new SNKP to design stuff on their own?

And also, you guys must understand, that this will be a KOF game, and try not to let yourselfs be pumped up about the animation... frames will be dropped! KOF typically has had tons more characters than the 'specialty' fighters like LB, MOTW, and the like where they had 1/2 the characters but way more animation. If 708Meg is in fact teh limit, then that is law.

But all in all i'm thrilled that they would use the MOTW characters but in summary I'm expecting some dropped frames. Not that I'd buy KOF2k3 anyway.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Electroman said:
My question is:

Does SNKP really have a design team?

If so, does their management prefer to use up SNK's work (before they got KO'd) first before they entrust the new SNKP to design stuff on their own?

And also, you guys must understand, that this will be a KOF game, and try not to let yourselfs be pumped up about the animation... frames will be dropped! KOF typically has had tons more characters than the 'specialty' fighters like LB, MOTW, and the like where they had 1/2 the characters but way more animation. If 708Meg is in fact teh limit, then that is law.

But all in all i'm thrilled that they would use the MOTW characters but in summary I'm expecting some dropped frames. Not that I'd buy KOF2k3 anyway.

The reason they'd pic Tizoc is that he's frame friendly.

As opposed to Rock, Kevin Rian, Marco, Hokutomaru, Gato, etc...

dragonwillow

Ghost of Captain Kidd
lol. I never realized that.
Hopefully the dust clouds when he jumps/runs are still there o_O

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
I think it's going to be stupid if the game has MOTW sprites. Very stupid. I can't even fathom why some of you would think that would work well... so what, are we going to have the Terry MOTW sprite and Tizoc and most of the others will be the same as before? Talk about haphazard...

Last edited:

Brandon St Randy

I was Daigo before that other one, ,
1533_1.jpg

real?

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
I see Ryo's in. I wonder who's his teammate. Looks like Yuri is back on the AOF team

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
the pic looks interesting, I'm guessing it's fake. The quality is too good to be a picture taken from a beta or alpha test.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
jeff bogard said:
the pic looks interesting, I'm guessing it's fake. The quality is too good to be a picture taken from a beta or alpha test.

Agreed, plus it's very convienient that it showed up a couple of days after the art.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Its fake. The Terry sprite and effect are ripped straight from MOTW, and I'm 100% they wouldn't do that as the sprite and effect styles are different.

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
The pics of 03 on the official playmore site are high res, as you can see from the close up, maybe they are hinting that this game will have a higher resolution than previous installments how about camera panning in & out effects. Nah, maybe i'm asking to much.

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
the_colonel said:
The pics of 03 on the official playmore site are high res, as you can see from the close up, maybe they are hinting that this game will have a higher resolution than previous installments how about camera panning in & out effects. Nah, maybe i'm asking to much.

If it is on MVS it cant get any higher res. Now if it was on Atomiswave then we could get HighRes.

Setsuna1982

World Her,
Daigo said:

Total fake.

Ryo's teammate (btw ryo in his old outfit) is kof96's athena (at least the icon is from 96)

As someone said terry is straight ripped.

And the white bg is a cheap excuse to not show a background

Also the timer resembles from another game

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Hehe, what if for once one of these screens was actually real?

Setsuna1982

World Her,
Syxx573 said:
Hehe, what if for once one of these screens was actually real?

Then SNK should die for reusing and mixing graphics from kof98, kof96, MOTW and the character portraits from SVC Chaos:rolleyes:

Robert

20 Year Member
Be patient guys, the game will be released on december, we will have some informations soon.

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
Kof 03 news, translated through babel fish.

delete

Last edited:

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
Just thought i'd put this up, if its right we don't know but here go's.

Also id like to add that it mentions that there maybe 6 brand new characters & 11 added new characters from other games/ & returning characters, sounds interesting i must say.

[ Share ] the KOF03 most recent news, the confidence level high knows the partial recent news from Hong Kong Time brother there: The news comes some which obtains from Hong Kong GAME NEXT? Family news...? SNK? But knows 1. This story really is the sum? The strength has? Has obtained? 2. The cat burglar one row can leave? 3. Lead? Not clear... But center BOSS? Yes? Has is ANGEL, K9999 and MAY LEE 3 by? Role are many? Except... Because of version? 4. The new lead fable is with the wind.? Has this is big? Conduct that Japanese then is this BOSS5. Entire? Has the possibility and other people one? Because? SNK? Does not include? Surface person in? Has 6 brand-new original? Role 6. One? Role? Leaves by the brand-new image? God? Thousand? In 03 chapters? Is with the OL modelling..... 7. Looks like 11? +6 brand-new characters, moreover? Has EDIT? With role... Adds? Ultra? 40 8.11 months 18? Has TEST...? 9.BAO100% enters the stage..? The strength and he have? 10. System? Retains MAX MODE? Has one? Brand-new department? Substitutes for ST and the TOS department? 11.03 no longer has eight? The collection leaves? --------------------------- Above the news confidence level is quite high, but plays also in the manufacture, cannot guarantee 100% are correct.