Knight Chance Review

Knight Chance Review

Conker73

n00b
Wonderful and very detailed review. This review + the couple of reviews on Youtube really got me hooked on Knight's Chance. I hope I will be able to find the MVS version at some point :)

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Great review! Has all the qualities a good review should have; information, unbiased and detailed.

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
Wow, that's a really nice and deep review!
Was a pleasure to read it.

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Last Chance for everyone to read the Knights Chance review, as of the coming 1 year anniversary I will be removing all the pictures from this review, thus killing the visuals of the review to free up 50% or more space on my Photobucket. So, for all of you that have not yet had the chance to read Knights Chance review by myself, please do so now. Thank you for reading, and have a nice day!

-J

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Email me all the pics and I can host them from my server. Hopefully a mod can edit the posts to relink the pics. Files at jamma-nation-x.com

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I am late to the thread but just wanted to echo the sentiments of others by saying, great review and good pictures.
I am really bummed that I missed out on grabbing a copy and hope for reprints in the future!

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I'm glad you realized that a year later and decided to bump this thread.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Man, you'll get upset about anything.

If there is interest out there I'm sure neobitz would be happy to hear about it.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Right! I forgot about that part. I'm lying and scamming.

Well, if nothing else we've done a great job bringing this thread back to life.