King of Fighters Mobile

Huxley

Fu'un-Ken Master
Anyone played the mobile/cellphone version of KoF? The backgrounds look worse, but the sprites appear to have more colours. I wonder if the animation is as good as the NGPC version?

<a href="http://www.wirelessgamingreview.com/gamedir/game-1266&page=REVIEW" target="_blank">http://www.wirelessgamingreview.com/gamedir/game-1266&page=REVIEW</a>

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
That reviewer is stupid because they dont realize that the KOF on cell phone is just a port of the NGPC one.

Man that thing looks stupid.

GENOCIDE CUTTER '94

Ukyo's Doctor
The reveiw! It seems a tad daft to compare a mobile game to something on GBA. And the fact that he just HAD to mention Street Fighter p*sses me off too

Huxley

Fu'un-Ken Master
GENOCIDE CUTTER '94:
The reveiw! It seems a tad daft to compare a mobile game to something on GBA. And the fact that he just HAD to mention Street Fighter p*sses me off too
He also mentioned Guilty Gear Petit, mind, which is more obscure than KoF on the NGPC.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
ThePunisher:
how the hell do you control it with a cell phone numpad? lol
Maybe you scream instructions like "Yagame!" and "Haohshokoken!" into the receiver. spock

corbo 2

Genjuro's Frog
Games+Moblies don't mix.

Even if it was improved than the Neo pocket one you can't control with a fucking phone keypad.

I think i would stick to a handheld like a NGPC or a GBA.And a moblie game is totally different from a handheld.Nice to see it,but IT'S A BULLSHIT LIE :mad:

Review sucks as does the game.

BOOO!!!

Huxley

Fu'un-Ken Master
Well, I'm just glad to see SNK branching out in to new avenues. I for one would prefer to be seen playing KoF mobile than the latest version of snake... :p

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
GENOCIDE CUTTER '94:
Yeah, that's because everybody and their sister "knows" how to play a fighting game because they can do a hadouken in Street Fighter... It's fucking sad that everybody seems to relate fighting games to Street Fighter, and everything that isn't Street Fighter is just some sort of a strange attempt at a new game of the same style...

I didn't know that KOF had "Super-Moves" and that Ryu could do a "Super-Hadouken" that's pretty interesting, really...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Huxley:
Well, I'm just glad to see SNK branching out in to new avenues. I for one would prefer to be seen playing KoF mobile than the latest version of snake... :p
I could be wrong, but I thought this game had been done without SNK's consent.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
corbo 2:
Games+Moblies don't mix.

Even if it was improved than the Neo pocket one you can't control with a fucking phone keypad.

I think i would stick to a handheld like a NGPC or a GBA.And a moblie game is totally different from a handheld.Nice to see it,but IT'S A BULLSHIT LIE :mad:

Review sucks as does the game.

BOOO!!!
I second that. Games don't belong on phones. They are all crap. If you want to play a game while your away from home play on you GBA or NGPC don't play games on phones.

MattMan

Galford's Armourer
Fighters should not have to be compared to the many street fighters out there. I dont belive that a port of KOF R2 should have been put on a phone either.

Huxley

Fu'un-Ken Master
Stifu:
I could be wrong, but I thought this game had been done without SNK's consent.
It was done with SNK's consent. Check the publisher's homepage.

They're also doing Metal Slug and Samurai Showdown.