'King of Fighters Maximum Impact 2' Trailer

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
pixeljunkie said:
... keep the Jpn voices.
That is the one thing that ruined MI for me. I preordered it based on playing the JP version and was so disappointed in the english voices that I hardly every played it again when it arrived. At least with the JP voices I could reasonably pretend it wasn't complete cheese.

... at least I got that nifty Fatal Fury hat. :D

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Murray said:
That is the one thing that ruined MI for me. I preordered it based on playing the JP version and was so disappointed in the english voices that I hardly every played it again when it arrived. At least with the JP voices I could reasonably pretend it wasn't complete cheese.
I have to say, I really grew to like some of the US voices. Rock sounded like a combination of a mouthfull of braces, and Napoleon Dynamite. He cracks me up in his intro: "My blood boils, GAH."

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Once it comes out I might get it. Have to wait and see what the reviews are.

GAMEFAN

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
MI wasnt bad but nothing special, and i dont think this one will be much different. Looking at playmores track record the difference between one game and it's sequal are never much different so I wont be expecting anything that much better.

However I'll still play it I had a lot of fun with MI especially 2player and the challenges.

After watching the video I can say the graphics look better but though its just a video the gameplay looks no different. Hell they show a 75% combo with Luise in the demo video that REALLY scares me.

I'll still buy it and enjoy it. Will it be any better? a little bit I think but nothing to please the stingy neo fans

YO-YO-Boy

Benimaru's Hairdresser
i hope this aint coming out soon cuz they need at least another 6months on it.