King of Fighters 2003 is a Joke!

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
BIG BEAR said:
I believe '96 should be a singles competition title like Fatal Fury but what is wrong with '99. I really like that one with the exception being a weak roster.
-BB

they introduced armor and ??? mode. it really wasnt a great future since sacrificing all 3 power levels for a supercancel or old style max from 95 isnt all that IMO. using a sdm combo would always do more damage. supercancels are always one move and for a lot of charas its a useless move to begin with. the strikers really sucked in this game. whats the use of them except to let them get hit by attacks. good points about the game. graphics and animation, the endings, the in game chara portraits. like you said the chara line up isnt all that great either. instead of more charas we got less in 99. and the selection got worse. it could have been soo much better IMO. its still not a bad game though, but considering it came after 98 it shouldnt have been just good, but great.

kwfine

n00b
Rufus Almasy said:
Yeah, 2003 was just made bad. It was too easy and it ended too quick! I didn't know you can play KOF in 5.1
What console does that?

MAME is everywhere. To enjoy the games, I brought a Sound Blaster a few months ago...but just feel being wound up by the subwoofer----it's deafening. :p

KOF2002 is a good game to be playing with when you have got the cheat file, hahaha... You can have hundreds of hidden moves,
oh my goodness--I am getting crazy!:D :kekeke:

Rufus Almasy

Kuroko's Training Dummy
yashiroTCM said:
Wasnt Che Guevara the one who said this???, I do not recall Emiliano being the one who said it

I took a year of Chicano Studies and I know for the fact that Emiliano Zapata said that.

I'm sure it was Emiliano Zapata. I think the quote is a little off

The quote is not off by a word or phrase.