KING in KOF'2002 DC+PS2's METAL SLUG 3

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Loopz:
They should simply pack this thing full of hidden chars, BGMs, backgrounds, and call it KoF2002 Final Edition. There is NO reason not to do this, since a GD-ROM doesn't have the memory constraints of an MVS cart. Then abandon the KoF franchise completely, and spend all their effort on making SvC the best shit since sliced bread.

KoF'02 is indeed a fun game, the best since '98, but there is NOWHERE left to go. It's done man. Out of ideas.
Game Over.

'98>'94-'97,'99-'01.
I now agree 100%. I love KOF. LOVE it to death, but now kill it. 2002 is good enough to say "yeah, that ended on a good note". Maybe bring it back in 05 or 06 on some kickin' hardware in high res sprites or something. It's been a wild ride, now please end it.

Spike

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Spike Spiegel:
Loopz:
They should simply pack this thing full of hidden chars, BGMs, backgrounds, and call it KoF2002 Final Edition. There is NO reason not to do this, since a GD-ROM doesn't have the memory constraints of an MVS cart. Then abandon the KoF franchise completely, and spend all their effort on making SvC the best shit since sliced bread.

KoF'02 is indeed a fun game, the best since '98, but there is NOWHERE left to go. It's done man. Out of ideas.
Game Over.

'98>'94-'97,'99-'01.
I now agree 100%. I love KOF. LOVE it to death, but now kill it. 2002 is good enough to say "yeah, that ended on a good note". Maybe bring it back in 05 or 06 on some kickin' hardware in high res sprites or something. It's been a wild ride, now please end it.

Spike
I agree, if not new hardware, at least redraw EVERY sprite and improve them as much as you can. Untill they ALL have EVERY animation on par with Kim's normal stance.