Kikouseki Unitron (Biomotor Unitron 2) Translation

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
With effort between a few different Neo Geo Fans (Flavor, myself, Good Squid). We plan on doing a translation of the game. Flavor identified the table graphics and I created the table. We will dump the script and being translating the majority of the dialogue, but we may need help.

For example, we found the main menu at ROM Offset 0x14A67.
MAIN MENU
74 54 80 74 68 A0 D5

2nlgzfo.png

Main Menu

11j9r3o.png

In Dungeon Menu

3145ut3.png

In Combat Menu

2jeb4ur.png

First Dungeon Main Screen

343gcj8.png

Dungeon Map Selection Screen

5n0kn9.png

In Town Map Selection Screen

2dky81l.png

Verify slot for saving your new game screen

fymyh5.png

Shows open slots when starting or loading a game

30ngi3b.png

Parts List Collection from Main Menu

2yybgqg.png

Last edited:

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I thought that was your thing, i mean you gotta get that feedback score up someway.

See I can be a douche too, if you're interested in the subject matter, cool. If not, then leave.

I'm writing the translation table right now, I've got about 1/4 of it done, it's surprisingly more work than what I thought.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Nice work. The menus look promising. I hope you guys see this project through. I love the first Biomotor Unitron, and I'd love to be able to play through the sequel.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
my only issue is that I'm playing it while I translate it.

I should really be dumping the script and translating, then reinserting. But I see more promise with editing the language, loading up the rom, starting my save state, testing ,etc.

makes it more fun. lol

I've got pretty much all the initial menus done, except for one loading screen and the 17 page help manual.

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Good news ! and i hope you could finish this project, congratulation for your work