Karate Ninja Show MVS Proto FOUND

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
wheres the translation?

Shito said:
So, where's the proto?

:annoyed:

wheres the guy who was going to translate all of my source material on the game? i know he admitted to being no expert, but even an incomplete preliminary rough draft translation would suffice for now...better then dead silence and nothingness anyhow.

:(

can someone contact them (higher up in this thread someplace) and see if they forgot or something? if not, can anyone else here read and translate japanese text?

also we will have the full story on this proto as soon as possible. I am just as frustrated as everyone else about the delay...even moreso for that matter.

billy

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Re: wheres the translation?

SuperGun said:
:annoyed:

wheres the guy who was going to translate all of my source material on the game? i know he admitted to being no expert, but even an incomplete preliminary rough draft translation would suffice for now...better then dead silence and nothingness anyhow.

:(

can someone contact them (higher up in this thread someplace) and see if they forgot or something? if not, can anyone else here read and translate japanese text?

also we will have the full story on this proto as soon as possible. I am just as frustrated as everyone else about the delay...even moreso for that matter.

billy

Dash no Chris is pretty reliable but if not there are tons of great translators here on the baords, make a post requesting a translation and I'm sure you'll get more than enough help

As for neo-geo2 he's apparently been banned sort of, so I'll post anything he sends me info-wise.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
To tell you guys the truth...I think this is one big lie.

Would anyone of you wait months to post pics/vids/whatever if you got some ultra-rare proto?

I think not.

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Re: Re: wheres the translation?

SuperGun said:
lithy said:
Dash no Chris is pretty reliable
Wow -- I've sure got you fooled, lithy!:p J/K -- thanks for the vote of confidence!

My apologies for the delay, Billy. My harddrive started to go tits-up on me early last week, so I've been without a computer the entire Thanksgiving weekend. Got most of my old files transferred over to the new drive last night -- I'm hoping to be back up and running within the next 48 hrs (currently posting from work). I'll try to take a crack at the scans you sent me as soon as I can.

--Chris

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Re: Re: Re: wheres the translation?

Dash no Chris said:
Wow -- I've sure got you fooled, lithy!:p J/K -- thanks for the vote of confidence!

So I guess all the stories about you going out of your way to get stuff for people are just paid compliments ;)

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Well Shit!!!

Where is the damn proto! I have been waiting for a long time to see it and I want to see it now! Neo Geo 2 you wanker hurry up and show us the proto and stop making us wait!:blow_top:

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Re: Well Shit!!!

Makismo said:
Where is the damn proto! I have been waiting for a long time to see it and I want to see it now! Neo Geo 2 you wanker hurry up and show us the proto and stop making us wait!:blow_top:

Holy crap NG2! Mak's on your ass!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
via email from neo-geo2

"Unfortunally I have not been able to contact the seller for some time. He seems to have fallen off the end of earth. When I hear anything definitive, I will let you all know. I have received "some" evidence that it exists, but I will wait and see if I get some better screenshots and vids before posting. Again, ill post anything as soon as it is available. Until then, ill resume my indefinite stay at Unregerested Island."

BIG

sony fanboy
Originally posted by lithy:
via email from neo-geo2

"Unfortunally I have not been able to contact the seller for some time. He seems to have fallen off the end of earth. When I hear anything definitive, I will let you all know. I have received "some" evidence that it exists, but I will wait and see if I get some better screenshots and vids before posting. Again, ill post anything as soon as it is available. Until then, ill resume my indefinite stay at Unregerested Island."

Was he banned?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Not really, he just can only access Unregistered Island...so kinda yes kinda no

Kazuki

n00b
BarfHappy said:

talking about yumekobo here is what they became:
http://www.yumekobo.jp
quite pitifull...

Actually thats what Yumekobo has always been. Whats pitifull is that the they never made much money on game software sales since their games where pretty cool. They are also one of the only all female development houses I can think of. I hope they take a second stab at the game market.

Last edited:

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Re: Re: Re: wheres the translation?

Dash no Chris said:

My apologies for the delay, Billy. My harddrive started to go tits-up on me early last week, so I've been without a computer the entire Thanksgiving weekend. Got most of my old files transferred over to the new drive last night -- I'm hoping to be back up and running within the next 48 hrs (currently posting from work). I'll try to take a crack at the scans you sent me as soon as I can.

--Chris

Bah, excuses, excuses... we want results!!! :p

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
lithy said:
via email from neo-geo2

Smells like BS to me.

Why doesn't some email Yumekobo and ask them about the game? :spock:

Mutation

Super Sidekicks 3
It'd be nice if better screens could be posted (title screen + pics in color at least).
I don't think the B & W pics taken from the pages of the magazine (from NeoGeoForLife [originally posted in Retrogames] : www.neogeoforlife.com/prototype/ninja_files/Sho01.jpg ; www.neogeoforlife.com/prototype/ninja_files/Sho_closeup.jpg which clearly let ppl reading ネオジオ could confirm it's a proto. Personally, I never heard of it in any old Gamest. Btw, I trust more in the game made by I'Max and King of Athletes as the 15 th and 16th (excluding the Neo-CD games released) protos with a NGM, both were mentionned numerous times in some Gamest.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Mutation said:
It'd be nice if better screens could be posted (title screen + pics in color at least).
I don't think the B & W pics taken from the pages of the magazine (from NeoGeoForLife [originally posted in Retrogames] : www.neogeoforlife.com/prototype/ninja_files/Sho01.jpg ; www.neogeoforlife.com/prototype/ninja_files/Sho_closeup.jpg which clearly let ppl reading ネオジオ could confirm it's a proto. Personally, I never heard of it in any old Gamest. Btw, I trust more in the game made by I'Max and King of Athletes as the 15 th and 16th (excluding the Neo-CD games released) protos with a NGM, both were mentionned numerous times in some Gamest.

This thread has been dead for over 2 years now dude.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Mutation said:
I know but there's no more info about it actually. Even the NeoGeoFrak Support Page posted above www.rikkyo.ne.jp/esd/yoshikun/pro2.html 's not perfectly trustable (example : Dunk Star made by Visco instead of Sammy...)

Dude, you just don't get it do you: The game was never found. There are no more better screen shots. As a matter of fact this game is not believed to be a neo proto at all.
Just let it go. Besides, all you are doing is increasing he likelihood that wonderboy (Billy Pitt) will post here again and nobody wants that.

Last edited:

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member