Just wondering?

Q

qube

Sorry if this is a foolish question guys, but I don't know anything at all about the Hyper :emb:

Is this what most normal Hyper machines look like. With the mini LCD screen where the marquee is? If so, that is really freaking cool!

hyperwlcd.jpg

Thanks,

Q-

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
:eek:

wow that is very nice looking! however, i think that it is not standard by any means.

Q

qube

kafuin_gaira said:
:eek:

wow that is very nice looking! however, i think that it is not standard by any means.

Wow, that was a fast answer in this usually dead forum :)

That is kind of what I expected. I know the Hyper's can be changed out and whatnot, but this cab is so cool. I have been to a member here's house and seen a Road Edge and a Beast Buster, but I haven't seen a candy cab like this before. It really is very nice :)

I already assumed that this was not the standard at all, but I had to check.

Thanks,

Q-

Briggs

I'm getting too old for this shit...,
Actually it is pretty standard, it's a Super Neo29 Type II cabinet. The LCD can show the screen, or if the camera is installed show the face of the person playing it.

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Wow!!!,

Where can I get my hands on this Hyper Neo Geo 64 cabinet w/ LCD screen? Arcade-infinity.com?? What would something like this go for? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :help: :help: :help: