Just got an MVS, real lame question

Hey, I just received a 2 slot MVS from an auction on ebay, and I really want to play it, but I don't even know how to open the machine to get at the freaking motherboard! It looks as if the joystick panel is supposed to open, but how, and what the hell do I know? This is the first machine I've ever owned, so I don't exactly know what I'm doing, but if someone can help me I'd be grateful.

Briggs

I'm getting too old for this shit...,
Kind of hard to say without knowing which cab it is, but usually you go through the coin door in the front and reach up to the control panel. On the left and right sides there will be a latch. Undo the latch and the control panel should open from the monitor and swing back. You can change carts from there.

The cab is the red SNK type. I'm trying to locate the latches but I haven't found them yet. Are they more towards the monitor, or more towards where you would stand if you were playing? I'll keep trying to find them. Thanks!

Tom

Briggs

I'm getting too old for this shit...,
They are at the back of the control panel on the sides. Open the coin door and look in and up with a flashlight. You should see them.

gemen

Mickey's Coach
It's more close to the monitor direction. It's also close to the side, underneaththe P1 / P2 buttons.