just cause i missed it...

dirtboy69

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
who here thinks i ripped them off? cause there's only two guys here that have a right to say this and i've fixed the one guy's problem and i'm in the process of trying to fix the other guy's problem

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
dirtboy69 said:
who here thinks i ripped them off? cause there's only two guys here that have a right to say this and i've fixed the one guy's problem and i'm in the process of trying to fix the other guy's problem

What you are saying is that you DID rip two people off, and just now getting around to fixing it.

Bravo, fucktard!

:rolleyes:

Dazz_Kyo

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
He is either brave or very stupid to comeback. Oh well, hope you guys get your stuff back.

CapcomFanConverted

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dazz_Kyo said:
He is either brave or very stupid to comeback. Oh well, hope you guys get your stuff back.

I commend him for coming back and not leaving us hanging, but it was stupid of him for how he has handled the situation for these nine months. Once I get my money back I'll write this off as a bad deal.

Q

qube

I hope you fix your bad deal with oldschool. He is a good guy, and I hate to see him getting screwed over.

Q-

dirtboy69

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i don't know about old school? someone tell that guy to get at me i don't know about anydeal with him?

CapcomFanConverted

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay...Suddenly he says I have to wait till the end of January for my money. He said he'll take 'abit' and wait till the end of January to pay me $35 off of his 600 a month.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Isn't it your own fault by dealing with these kinds of people?

CapcomFanConverted

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes, to a point. If someone buys something from someone else and the seller doesn't have any feedback on the forums whatsoever then it's partly my fault. The seller should follow through on what he does and guess what-he didn't. Everybody who's the victim of a scam isn't to blame, the wrongdoer is.

Think about it like this: You buy stock in, say, K-mart. K-mart goes bankrupt and they freeze their stock. You lost all of your money. Is it your fault?

RacerX

n00b
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Dreamer said:
Isn't it your own fault by dealing with these kinds of people?

That's one of the most fucked up things I've evar read!

It's one thing, if a user here posts a question, who is this jalphei biatch and is he to be trusted. Then after hearing several members post horror stories, or links to other problems with him, they decide to go thru and engage in a deal with him. :oh_no:

It's an entirely different matter, when a seemingly legit trader here, or anywhere else for that matter, turns bad, skips out on a deal, and scams you! :(

If you have no advance warning of someone, it really isn't your fault. Well there are sometimes subtle signs that one may be a scammer. usernames & email addys like dirtyboy69 or scamer666 or I_eat_your_soul@aol.com these peeps I'd steer clear of, but that's just me.

Dirtyboy was also a member over at Atariage, and he's been here & there for some time. He didn't just jump in here overnight and take advantage of people, he was a memeber who became a scammer/bad trader, and who is not trusted now, or probably ever again. Hopefully he will make his wrongs right, but it doesn't seem like he even knows whom all he's scammed. :oh_no:

CapcomFanConverted

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
RacerX said:
That's one of the most fucked up things I've evar read!

It's one thing, if a user here posts a question, who is this jalphei biatch and is he to be trusted. Then after hearing several members post horror stories, or links to other problems with him, they decide to go thru and engage in a deal with him. :oh_no:

It's an entirely different matter, when a seemingly legit trader here, or anywhere else for that matter, turns bad, skips out on a deal, and scams you! :(

If you have no advance warning of someone, it really isn't your fault. Well there are sometimes subtle signs that one may be a scammer. usernames & email addys like dirtyboy69 or scamer666 or I_eat_your_soul@aol.com these peeps I'd steer clear of, but that's just me.

Dirtyboy was also a member over at Atariage, and he's been here & there for some time. He didn't just jump in here overnight and take advantage of people, he was a memeber who became a scammer/bad trader, and who is not trusted now, or probably ever again. Hopefully he will make his wrongs right, but it doesn't seem like he even knows whom all he's scammed. :oh_no:
Thanks. I knew I wasn't wrong :P

It still pisses me off that it will be nearly a year by the time that scammer gives me my money back from the bad deal. Seriously, if he has a cell phone (as he indicated in his PM to me) then he might as well sell it and pay back all his wronged deals.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
dirtboy69:

I did trade with you (Pac-Man tabletop for your Saturn games). At least it was half of a trade considering you had my Pac-Man tabletop arcade game. You probably don't remember the trade seeing as though you sold it. On another note, I hope you see this because I don't want to even try to get in contact with you again (be it private message, email) because you are a total cunt when it comes to communication. I remember emailing you awhile ago when I first got concerned about something going wrong and I think the response time was about 3 weeks.

So how about you PM me? If you have the fucking guts. :very_ang: