Just bought from Excellentcom.net, Great Experience

Dreamstate

n00b
Just wanted to give a shout out to those guys from Excellentcom.net. Bought a 161 in 1 for $65 plus air shipping. Total of $87.03. Showed up in one week just the way you wanted it. Great communications, pictures of my cart boxed, etc.

I read about this from one of the forums here, and I can't say enough. Just figured they deserved another plug.

I have been reading all of the threads for quite some time and I appreciate everyone's information and updates. Really makes it easier for a new Neo-Geo Collector!

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Yeah I just received a couple of Naomi games from them (today actually) and I would definitely buy from them again. Very professional and the pics they send before shipping is a nice touch too. They didn't have one of the games I was looking for so they went out and found it for me.

Last edited:

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
I will chime in as well. I had been searching for MD3 for ages. Finally found a copy from them and they sent pictures of it being packaged and the box arrived very quickly (in fact, it surprised me when it arrived). The only downside of course is the international shipping charges, but their prices are so affordable that even with the extra 20$ in shipping, my item was still on par for what I find locally without shipping.

In fact the MD3 cart I purchased came in almost pristine condition with a holographic label to boot! The only thing I could have wanted more from that would have been a pristine mini marquee *grin*

I would definitely buy from them again..

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
Yeah ,Excellentcom.net is an very rep site, i've bought some pcbs from them in the past, no problems at all.
Just pay attention when choosing the shipping method, some are very expensive.

adiy009

Feedback Eejit
bought a IGS PGM2 nights of valour 2
very good service fast shipping
great

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Excellentcom is a great site. I just wish they updated their website more often. It never matches their actual stock... Which is not to say they don't have what they list, they just usually have a lot more and it would be nice to know about it ;)

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Excellentcom is a great site. I just wish they updated their website more often. It never matches their actual stock...

Yeah, I usually get that email the next day saying one of the items I've ordered and paid for is not in stock. It's a bit frustrating but the service is top notch though.

mr_e

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Does your 161 randomly get louder for a couple seconds in any games? Puzzle Bobble 2 on mine seems to get wonky.

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
Thumbs up here, dealt with Fannie at ELC, always a smoth transaction and good communication.
Just ordered an Irem In the Hunt board set from them .it has a slight problem which does not effect gameplay, good thing is they notify of any issues, they obviously test their boards and carts well. I called in the office when I was last in HK.

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
I got "the gladiator" and "demon front" for 200usd shipped :) a good price considering PGM carts are less common than MVS carts nowadays.
At first I had my doubts regarding the site, I even created a post to gather information in "Market\Everything else" but mostly all feedback was positive so I took my chances and everything went perfect. I was kinda scared at first because I asked specifically not to ship using DHL or any other currier (completely messes up my scheme to avoid customs) and they used a box labeled "DHL" but regular mail... :lol: scared the shit out of me a'right.
I fully recommend the page :buttrock: