JUne arrival date for classic volumes now!!!!

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

I have no idea why they're even pretending we don't know that it's the hard case box we bitched about them not having with Ninja Masters. Well whatever they're doing, As long as they keep adding more and more firmware updates before the final product is out, I'll be content with it. Still this is just too fucking stupid. lol

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
Iv'e seen the artwork on amazon and to be honest its pretty disappointing, But it isn't the designers fault, They had issues licensing pretty much any artwork so im led to believe so after waiting all this time you've got a cover that even i could of done in half an hour.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
We're talking about Tommo here, what did you expect? Quality?....lol!

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
Wow I just seen the art on amazon. They should just lower the price of the games let people make covers for themselves. That's something my kid could of whipped up in 20 minutes.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Wow. Tommo truly does laugh in your face.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
it looks ok, wonder what the back looks like, I am weary of that release date though lol

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
If you hop over to south town and check out their blank mvs inserts for your own creation purposes well this is what this is, I actually know the company involved with this job and they do really high quality work so i actually feel bad for them as they would of put a lot into this project and what you see wouldn't of been their choice of final design, but as i said im pretty it sure it all came down to lack if artwork licensing...........At least there are cases................Just pretty bare ones

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Shouldn't this be over on that new NGX forum? This are has more or less evolved into War Room 2.0

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Shouldn't this be over on that new NGX forum? This are has more or less evolved into War Room 2.0

Nah, I'm interested in seeing how much more disappointment and misery these people can endure. Tommo is really testing the limits and it's pretty entertaining actually.