JPN Money Puzzle Exchanger Translation needed UPDATED

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I usually grab a good response in GENERAL but I was hoping I didn't have to post this in that area. I need a translation for MPE Flyers or the rear cover of the NGH-AES Insert.
MVS FLYER SHEET
REAR COVER OF THE CONVERSION INSERT
Both pieces were scanned from low res color copies I have.
-BB

Last edited:

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Bear you can email it to me and my friend will be more than happy to translate for ya!

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I'll scan the Flyer and rear cover tonight.
-BB

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
LoL
I purchased a supposedly new scanner off of eBay as a backup about 10 days ago and just got around to testing it out... Yeah, I trusted that new would be new... and this is the last day for the refund. Anyway, I open up a pretty weathered box and expose myself to all parts minus the USB cable. The lock underneath the unit is not locked so that qualifies it as used, I lift up the panel and the the glass window is pushed in!!!! I try to test it out anyway and the reader will not move!
WHY!?!
mad.gif

Time to hook my old scanner back up and scan this material
-BB

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I'll drop the name of the eBay seller if they give me a hardtime. I don't expect one since he stated in the description I have 10 days to try out the unit where they will willingly give me back my money.
Let this be a lesson, never trust,always assume guilty and prove innocent.
-BB

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
I just gave those scans to my friend. Sorry about that I totally forgot about it!