Joystick Help

Hi there, I recently bought a Japanese Neo Geo witha debug bios as well as two games and a joystick, however I noticed that within the last few days my joystick doesnt seem to pause any more (the select button used to pause each game I own) , not only this but when I plug it into the second socket it always accesses the bios menu when I hit the C button, even though I cant obviously press select. When in the bios menu for some reason it is always also stuck in home development mode and can only switch to MVS mode, no other one. Can anyone help? Is my joystick beyond repair or should it be a simple job?
Would anyone here be able to repair it?
Please get in contact as soon as possible please, I am at my wits end with this :confused:

MKL

Basara's Blade Keeper
20 Year Member
You could at least mention how you solved the problem, so that other people may benefit from your experience. As it is this thread is perfectly useless.

Oops

MKL said:
You could at least mention how you solved the problem, so that other people may benefit from your experience. As it is this thread is perfectly useless.

Well, I opened up the joystick to have a look-see and found that the select button seemed to have managed to mis-align itself with the actual pressure point, so I re-aligned it and hey-presto it was working again.

I will agree with you that yes this thread was perfectly useless however, given that I didn't recieve one iota of advice during the time it was up.

Not trying to be bitchy there by the way.