Jimmy Buffet kicked the bucket

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Damn, I was at Margaritaville in Orlando a few weeks ago listening to some Jimmy Buffett tunes. Rest in peace Jimmy.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
I hope he’s having a cheeseburger in paradise, rest in peace

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Son-of-a-son-of-a-bitch!

Well, I hope he's having a drink with Coconut Pete.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Huh, didn't know he was cousins with Warren Buffett.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Huh, didn't know he was cousins with Warren Buffett.

Though a 23andMe test reportedly confirmed that Jimmy was not related to Warren Buffett, the two men became friends, and the latter offered business advice to the former; Jimmy called him “Uncle Warren.” (The Oracle of Omaha is also an investor in Margaritaville Enterprises through subsidiaries of Berkshire Hathaway.)

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Huh, whaddya know, good ole roker saves the day again

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
If anyone wants to see a good documentary that includes Mr. Buffet but also includes the Police, Elton John, Stones among other check this out, I think it’s on Showtime for free atm.

This was a song and album he wrote about this before the volcano they new it would happen just didn’t know when.

I watch Summer Rental with John Candy yesterday and didn’t even realize he did the theme song to that as well “Turning around”.”

True Story Lastly I got two free front row tickets for one of his concerts at Citizens Bank Park from a promoter one time. I gave them to my parents I was there anyway through something else.

Last edited: