Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking minors

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232374872.html

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years,”
Trump admitted. “Terrific guy.”

“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side,” Trump revealed.

But back in 2008, Epstein made a sweetheart deal ― which was approved by Alexander Acosta, then U.S. attorney in Miami ― in which he pleaded guilty to state prostitution charges, registered as a sex offender and received very little jail time. Acosta now serves as secretary of labor in the Trump administration.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
This dude was close friends with tons of powerful people. One of the English princes, Trump, Bill Clinton, Steve Forbes... I hope he sings like a canary.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/08/jeffrey-epstein-called-sexual-predator-as-prosecutors-seek-no-bail.html

Federal prosecutors on Monday said wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein is a “serial sexual predator” who has maintained “a vast trove of lewd photographs” of young-looking women or girls as they asked a judge to hold him without bail on new child sex trafficking charges.

The photos included some of “at least one girl, who, according to her counsel, was underage at the time the relevant photographs were taken,” prosecutors told the judge in a court filing.

Federal agents who searched Epstein’s $77 million Upper East Side apartment in Manhattan also found “in a locked safe ... compact discs with hand-written labels including the following: ‘Young [Name] + [Name],’ ‘Misc nudes 1,’ and ‘Girl pics nudes,’ ” according to a new court filing in Epstein’s case.

"Young [Name] + [Name]"

Powerful people that Epstein wanted leverage over are going to burn.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Powerful people that Epstein wanted leverage over are going to burn.

I mean, Dersh, obviously.

Obviously Dersh.

Can we all at least agree on that? Obviously Dersh?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I mean, Dersh, obviously.

Obviously Dersh.

Can we all at least agree on that? Obviously Dersh?

Why?

Also, the information ma indict Bill Clinton but any evidence on Trump simply ceased to exist.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Fair question. I guess there are just a lot of people who seem to be debasing themselves for no obvious benefit, or at points in time where there wouldn't be an obvious benefit, until you hear details that seem to make things a little clearer. Jerry Falwell Jr., for example, and the pool boy/Michael Cohen story.

Dershowitz seems to have been operating at a reputational loss without a clear benefit for the last few years, and I attribute it to blackmail.

You figure SDNY is in Trump's pocket?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fair question. I guess there are just a lot of people who seem to be debasing themselves for no obvious benefit, or at points in time where there wouldn't be an obvious benefit, until you hear details that seem to make things a little clearer. Jerry Falwell Jr., for example, and the pool boy/Michael Cohen story.

Dershowitz seems to have been operating at a reputational loss without a clear benefit for the last few years, and I attribute it to blackmail.

You figure SDNY is in Trump's pocket?

SDNY is definitely not in his pocket but he has strong support in NY law enforcement.

Dershowitz has been illogically pro trump and trolling people who express reservations about Trump’s whittling away of civil liberties. He sucks, but I have very little knowledge of his personal life much less fetishes. Like, he can coerce law school girls to suck him dry every day of the week and Harvard won’t do shit to him. So why bother with Epstein and Chuck-E-Cheese Airways?

Marek

Banned

Lindsey Graham as well.

How Graham has managed to maintain his in the closet status all these years is basically incomprehensible to me as a southern person.

He's never been married, never had a partner, and has been in South Carolina politics for decades. Its fucking baffling.

Burning Blade

Crazed MVS Addict
This filthy motherfucker better stay alive so he can drop the dime. I’m going to be pissed if he gets killed before he can testify. That said, I’d suspect the tapes he supposedly kept in his safe are damning enough on their own. I would also be surprised if any of the most powerful offenders get any time.

Marek

Banned
I checked in over at /r/the_donald today..

They are desperate to find Epstein/Clinton content and settling for some pretty meh-tier photos of the alleged Madame at Chelsea Clinton's wedding.

They are now saying that the concerted effort to take down Alex Jones on various social media platforms has something to do with his opinion of the Epstein case.

There is, as expected, no mention at all of Trump and Epstein's friendship or recent comments on the front page.

All in all it seems like a pretty busy day for the spin trolls and moderators over in the RAZO faggot conspiracy echo chamber.

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I checked in over at /r/the_donald today..

They are desperate to find Epstein/Clinton content and settling for some pretty meh-tier photos of the alleged Madame at Chelsea Clinton's wedding.

They are now saying that the concerted effort to take down Alex Jones on various social media platforms has something to do with his opinion of the Epstein case.

There is, as expected, no mention at all of Trump and Epstein's friendship or recent comments on the front page.

All in all it seems like a pretty busy day for the spin trolls and moderators over in the RAZO faggot conspiracy echo chamber.

Poor guys don't know what lines to repeat yet. Last time I checked Fox or establishment figures still haven't come out with any official spin. Sheesh it's been a few days, come on guys.

There's got to be a turning point ...you would hope. I read an article talking about how Fox and others someday could suddenly drop Trump. They only latched onto him at the last minute when they knew he was inevitable.

I know out here regionally nobody was to excited about him until he picked Pence as a running mate. Overnight I saw yard signs and people wearing t-shirts rise exponentially.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I read the legal doc regarding this. The only thing the prosecution wants is his real property in NYC and Florida? Nothing about criminal charges (is it a double jeopardy situation) or jail or paying fines. Just property confiscation. Perhaps the good evil wasabi can explain this.

Marek

Banned
I read the legal doc regarding this. The only thing the prosecution wants is his real property in NYC and Florida? Nothing about criminal charges (is it a double jeopardy situation) or jail or paying fines. Just property confiscation. Perhaps the good evil wasabi can explain this.

Idk what you were reading, but hes angling to use his jet and property as collateral for bail.

Then he'll dissappear and never be seen from again. So, one would hope, he's denied bail

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
How are they supposed to attach liens on foreign property?

If US law allowed for that, you’d have people in Great Neck suing the Iranian government for imagined crimes and being awarded all the land in Iran (like they did with Iranians’ bank accounts)

His real property in NY and FL are not foreign.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The government should not be able to seize property in this case. Did he steal the property? No, so keep your thieving hands off. Asset forfeiture is legalized theft and just because Epstein is a piece of shit doesn't make it acceptable.