Japhei/Casey: Gathering all relevant information about him. Please add info you know

Ford

Crazed MVS Addict
He started using his old AIM account for IM again Ikaruga Radiant

Stellaking

Witchsmeller Pursuivant
This cunt set up puppet IP & usernames, playing off each to
prime some rep ? JUST GET A FUCKING JOB

Fucksake, this continuation & effort of stupidity is the definition
of insanity... Pay for shit bitch.

howiedaria

n00b
FBI Agent

I found this thread .... very interesting. Casey is someone that I have the unfortunate experience of dealing often for family reasons. Fun facts about Casey include his Hillsborough County arrest wrap sheet (check the comments - on one of the arrests it says that he uses chuck-sticks. He has told me that he is a FBI agent. At his two year birthday party we all had to wait like 20mins while he smoked a bowl of pot before he would come out for the cake. The list could go on and on......like I said very interesting!

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Last time I saw him around anywhere, he was a member of the Rocky Dennis Shooting Team forum. I don't know if he has turned things around, but I'd still avoid him.

Last edited:

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
I found this thread .... very interesting. Casey is someone that I have the unfortunate experience of dealing often for family reasons. Fun facts about Casey include his Hillsborough County arrest wrap sheet (check the comments - on one of the arrests it says that he uses chuck-sticks. He has told me that he is a FBI agent. At his two year birthday party we all had to wait like 20mins while he smoked a bowl of pot before he would come out for the cake. The list could go on and on......like I said very interesting!

That kid was knockin back bob marley at two years old?

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member

howiedaria

n00b
yes he still lives in tampa , same house ....i hate this MF more than most , see he had a kid with my sister then kicked them out and has never payed child support . and now has a new girl ans she is pragnant. this guy is more than just a scumbag , if time traval was avalable i would got back in time and give his mother an abortion !

Last edited:

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
Jafail just got banned from Racketboy for trying to sell some naomi multicart shit.

:lolz:

mecha

n00b
I'm mecha187 from KLOV.

he does indeed go by the name HardArcade there now.

he has no info, and his products he's got up for sale he never posts pricing. KLOV's pretty strict about fucking with morons like this guy. when I saw the SF4 board go up this morning I knew for sure this guy was a scammer. :lolz:

I personally only deal with established users on the site and for ebay, I think the lowest I went was 98% approval on a SFA3 board that magically worked.

also, glad to be here. keep up the good work, gents.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
Do you have a link to the SF4 thread or has it been taken down?