Japanese Cart System Power supply Output DC 11V?

neza

n00b
Just another newbie question regarding a power supply. I have a Japanese Cart System that came with an AC adapter Model NEO-POW3 IN: AC110v and Out DC 11v 700mA. The AC adapter and Neo Geo system were working great for about a month now. but my brother accedently dropped it and it is not working any more. Can anyone help me find a replacement. I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to find one. All the ones I see have out 10v. Your help will be greatly apreciated.

Winston Goh

Camel Slug
Originally posted by neza:
<strong>Just another newbie question regarding a power supply. I have a Japanese Cart System that came with an AC adapter Model NEO-POW3 IN: AC110v and Out DC 11v 700mA. The AC adapter and Neo Geo system were working great for about a month now. but my brother accedently dropped it and it is not working any more. Can anyone help me find a replacement. I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to find one. All the ones I see have out 10v. Your help will be greatly apreciated.</strong><hr></blockquote>

If it is propow 3, any 10V1A adaptor will do, but mind the prority.

If you drop the adator, more likely traces around the transformer or something is loose, resolder joints around heavy components and you should be able to get it up and running again.