tn_chair_blk.gif
tn_chair_red.gif

those are the ones at IKEA for $4.99

FORBY

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Not Japanese but..

Searching for a Stool thread:
I've been looking for some stools for the Candy Cab for the longest..I found some in Blue and Red type(.the only other Color was Black)
They are perfect for the Candy Cab,a little short for the Big Red from what I usually use but still usable as I tried them today..I have a set of Black Taller Stools that I usually use for the Big Red and Neo Gold etc.

2005_0530_195537AA.jpg

2005_0530_195611AA.jpg

Other thread.
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94665&highlight=Stools

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
NeoCverA said:
I haven't actively been hunting down these seats but its something I wouldnt mind having. I like the steel legs and wide padded seating they offer (me a big boy) :kekeke:

I was wondering if anyone has seen these at any US retailers? I wouldn't mind grabbing a few.

You can try Yahoo JP auctions. I have seen those exact stools in your picture myself and was thinking of getting two but the shipping costs would be very expenseive. Plus I am on the fence about wether I should get something with back support.

By the way, where did you get that pic from?...anymore Japanese arcade pics?

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
chris1 said:

Those look neato but the padding looks to be about the same effectiveness as those at Target which amounts to about nothing. My heavy ass blasts past the padding within seconds.

Unless you can say that padding is thick thick and keeps its form?

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Kusanagi-sama' said:
By the way, where did you get that pic from?...anymore Japanese arcade pics?

Himuragames originally posted the link that stimulated my search but sadly the link is now defunct.

Here