japan opens "cuddle cafe"

megashock_330

Zero's Secretary
yyyeeeeaaaa so uuuhhhhhhh :eek_2: :spock:

cuddlecafe.jpg

TOKYO —
Sometimes, after a long, stressful day, there’s nothing more comforting than crawling into bed with your significant other and falling asleep in their arms.

But what if you don’t have anyone to cuddle with in the first place? If you’re in Japan, you might think to go to a soapland or some other kind of brothel, but then you’d have to deal with all that sex when you really just want to close your eyes and rest in the warmth of another’s body.

But wait! Before you resign yourself to another lonely night of shedding tears on your Rei Ayanami dakimakura, why not stop by Soineya, Japan’s first “co-sleeping specialty shop,” where customers can pay to sleep in the arms of a beautiful girl—with no strings attached.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
we're all doomed

but Japan is going to be doomed faster than the rest

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
So, do the people in Japan actually know they're weird?

If you need somebody to cuddle with, and don't have that someone, chances are you aren't a person that others will want to cuddle with in the first place. All these filthy (and they are filthy, there) old business men are going there hoping to cuddle with 12 year old girls, or squid, or whatever the fuck they wanna cuddle with... well, they are going to be disappointed when staring back at them are equally nasty females. And far less of them, I am going to guess.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
So, do the people in Japan actually know they're weird?

If you need somebody to cuddle with, and don't have that someone, chances are you aren't a person that others will want to cuddle with in the first place. All these filthy (and they are filthy, there) old business men are going there hoping to cuddle with 12 year old girls, or squid, or whatever the fuck they wanna cuddle with... well, they are going to be disappointed when staring back at them are equally nasty females. And far less of them, I am going to guess.

3D PIG DISGUSTING​

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I'm gonna cuddle all of Japan's beautiful women. For science.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I'm still holding on to my dream of opening a sushi bar in Japan where beautiful geishas have sex with squid/fish/eels/octopi before cutting them up and serving them to the customer...and by "them" I mean the beautiful geishas, not the fish. The fish may watch though: and bear mute witness to the culinary horrors of my awesome japanese restaurant.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Odd, very odd. Is there a shortage of women in Japan or something?

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
I'm still holding on to my dream of opening a sushi bar in Japan where beautiful geishas have sex with squid/fish/eels/octopi before cutting them up and serving them to the customer...and by "them" I mean the beautiful geishas, not the fish. The fish may watch though: and bear mute witness to the culinary horrors of my awesome japanese restaurant.

Cannibalism isn't illegal in Japan...

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
So many choices . . .

Optional Course

Customer sleeps in girl’s arm (3 min) – 1,000 yen
Girl pats customer on the back (3 min) – 1,000 yen
Customer pets girl on the head (3 min) – 1,000 yen
Customer and girl stare at each other (1 min) – 1,000 yen
Girl changes clothes (1 time) – 1,000 yen
Girl gives customer foot massage (3 min) – 1,000 yen
Customer gives girl foot massage (3 min) – 2,000 yen
Customer sleeps with head on girl’s lap (3 min) – 1,000 yen
Girl sleeps with head on customer’s lap (3 min) – 2,000 yen

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
i remember hearing awhile back about some lady in new york that had a similiar service. it was in some magazine(forget which one though).
we should start offering cuddles ourselves. $50 shipped?

Last edited:

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
i remember hearing awhile back about some lady in new york that had a similiar service. it was in some magazine(forget which one though).
we should start offering cuddles ourselves. $50 shipped?

I don't know about you, but my cuddles are a premium. Also, staring at me is extra.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
So many choices . . .

None of those services involves the customer actually talking to the girl, which is probably what makes the concept workable.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
'dakimakura'

please tell me someone else read that as dai makai mura

Capt. Lurker

There's a post count?What the fuck isThat All abou

And that my friend is probably going to happen here in Japan, in the not too far distant future...

Nothing surprises me here, nothing!

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Wouldn't you feel like killing yourself if you had to pay a women to look at you? Why is it Japan is all about honor, but feels no shame in these services?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
And to think that they once ruled all of east asia.

Lee Gray

Better Than Krauser
20 Year Member
If some of the women are gorgeous then the men will start to want more or to sleep with same girl nect time and start thinking the girl really likes them, I can see bad things happening.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'll take 60 one minute stares please, good ole eyeball drying staring.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Imagine if someone goes to try out a 3 minute nap but ended up dozing off for the next 8 hours.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Wouldn't you feel like killing yourself if you had to pay a women to look at you? Why is it Japan is all about honor, but feels no shame in these services?

This is what puzzles me. They are supposed to be this kind of uptight honorable culture where many of the wild and crazy things we do would be considered dishonorable or disrespectful but then they go and do all of this SUPER weird shit. I can understand the weight of their cultural expectations in day to day life weighs down on them creating these weird desires but for it to be out in the open like this just boggles my mind. I just don't understand at all.