Jap insert for Samurai Shodown Zero Special

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
Has anyone seen it yet? It's getting real close to the release date.

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Alex0916 said:
Has anyone seen it yet? It's getting real close to the release date.

Let's be honest; with the amazing English version already unveiled, no one really cares about the Japanese art. ;)

Heh.

Seriously, though, I... Don't... Know... ****, I have nothing productive to add! ****!

SSV special import cover

:multi_co: Yes that's right that's the right cover for SSV special Kinda like import ps2 cover..your right all a long neofight :buttrock: I'm getting my import ps2 SSV this week...yeah :drool_2: next stop SSV special :drool_2: :multi_co: neo geo is the best :buttrock:

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I drink too much and get hostile, I'm sorry...I'm as much of a retard as anyone else here...I wasn't targeting anyone in particular, honestly.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
SnairDogg said:
I drink too much and get hostile, I'm sorry...I'm as much of a retard as anyone else here...I wasn't targeting anyone in particular, honestly.

still it would be nice to see people post in the right forums....

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
Ok let's not stray away from the topic. Has anyone seen the Jap insert for this game?

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
sp_main.jpg

I guess

EvilWasabi said:

THAT will be the best insert to date, if it comes true. Damn it why wouldn't they put it on the English insert anyway?

This poses quite a dilemma too, for many of us who already have ENG/EURO collections but want the JP version of a game. Of course its a safe bet that if Shawn were to release the final JP artwork, he'd get a flood of JP preorders soon after.

Me... I'm still holding out on which version I want. :eye: :eye:

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
finngamer said:
It will be revealed at the time of release.
Ah that sucks I was hoping to see it sooner that way I can lock my preorder. I myself am debating on which one to get.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Alex0916 said:
Ah that sucks I was hoping to see it sooner that way I can lock my preorder. I myself am debating on which one to get.

Me too. But I've thought about it hard, and I think the aspects of the US outweigh the JAP version (For me). And the JAP insert would have to better than fantastic, for me to get it.

Still would have been nice to see it before preordering.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I'd like to see another "widescreen" insert like kof 2000. That was to be the last so they did that but now that this is the last they should do it again.