I've seen the light, my new love - X -

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
You guys must not be true gamers, because any real gamer would love the Neo•Geo® X™ handheld. It's for the elite - the handheld for big tymers like cdamm.

My compa...Tommo has worked very hard to make this the best experience for a Neo enthusiast. I have yet to hear a complaint from a true Neo fan.

You guys get the Mega Pack pack yet? Tell your friends.

ypsgYG0.gif

Last edited:

Crazy Climber

New Challenger
I do kind of miss the hatred I had associated with owning a NGX...not to mention that "fully inserted unlubricated foot" feeling it gave my ass...sigh...I guess I could try cuckholding or something to get that old NGX nostagiac feeling back.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I do kind of miss the hatred I had associated with owning a NGX...not to mention that "fully inserted unlubricated foot" feeling it gave my ass...sigh...I guess I could try cuckholding or something to get that old NGX nostagiac feeling back.

Well, if DongLong-G's Mega Package isn't talking you into buying another "unit", I don't know what will. I've just placed an order for my 4th console.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If you're a big tymer like 8 man, you would have been buying 8 consoles.

Teddo

n00b
bad idea Cdamm. u r going back to last century as well as to 480p resolution.

tomlee80

Kabuki Klasher
The Neo Geo X just gives me the impession they had big ideas and threw loads of money at making the sleek docking station and handheld case design. However at some point 50% through development they had their funding halved so botched the rest of it. I mean shouldn't the fucking display have been the main priority? I'm talking about both the poor HDMI output and pointless widescreen handheld piece of crap.

Ghandi

4" Chinaman Slave, ,
I'm so jacked for when those SD card games come out! Waiting patiently! 1:1 reproductions take time, every pixel must be transplanted with love and care <3 :)

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Honestly, I think news of all the people modding their Neo•Geo X handhelds killed him. He had poured his soul into it.