I've just bought an XBOX 360...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Really? Oh damn, just look them all up and get what you can!

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Has After Burner Climax been named already? I had tons of fun with it. Dunno whether it's 360-exclusive, guess not.

I also like Shadows over Mystara, the Geometry Wars games, Try Not To Fart (indie game, good fun at parties), Space Giraffe (very nice Minter game), Daytona, Williams Pinball Classics, Duke Nukem Forever, Akai Katana, Deathsmiles, Double Dragon Neon, Hard Corps: Uprising, Strania (made by G.Rev), Pinball Arcade, Resident Evil 5 (no comparison to RE4 but it's okay), Child of Eden, Trials HD and Rez HD.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That sucks. I regret not getting MVC Origins for PSN

I still wanna get the Sega Fighters for PSN 'cause FR doesn't have a 360 and he's the only one that plays these games with me, lol.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Ketsui is region locked (JP only) and Raiden Fighters Aces has a JP and US release (both are also region LOCKED).

I recommend Qubed, Child of Eden, Under Defeat (EU), Mushihimesama Futari (JP), Dodonpachi Resurrection (EU)

51HAV6Eu7GL.jpg

5109BtpAZPL.jpg

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
Didn't see these mentioned already:

Mark of the Ninja - Excellent adaptation of 3D stealth games into 2D. An absolute joy to play.

‘Splosion Man / Ms. ‘Splosion Man - Fun platformers. Ms. is especially challenging.