Ive got something to say!

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Magical_Drop:
I think it's time to lock this thread...

I agree! Tonk is being a f---ing moron about things by not backing his claims, and this thread is getting ridiculous. I'll be cool and let it stay for a bit, but if it keeps going down hill...
----------------------------------

Let me clarify something: The only thing that Dion and Chris did early on that was positive was creating a neo-mailing list and a yahoo club that gave neo fans a few extremely corrupt places to gather. Their antics were soo bad that the members they kicked out or called racist names until they left ended up becoming the founding members of the next wave of sucessful bbs and forums. I was never booted, but I watched the just despicable nature of those two (particularly Dion) in action. You weren't there, Tonk. I was (along with a number of the people who are talking against them).

(BTW, this was before NGF was ever created, and all the assorted BS they created in their wake)

So there's their one, positive creation: a gathering place soo bad it spawned DolphinLord's Yahoo Domain, www.neo-geo.com, and others. What were their negative attributes? They did lie, they did try to cheat a lot of people -and many respectable sources will attest to it.

And no, they weren't the very first in the net community either. You can give the creators of the neo-geo DHP mailing list and Neo Alec (for good and bad).

To hear someone equate the two greatest Neo-Geo pirates of all time to some kind of founding father is BS. Many of us were here before they were, and many of us will be here after. They are nothing but a living example of how not to run a business.

Please, prove me wrong Tonk. I dare you.
wink.gif

T

TonK

Caris, Bobak!, LWK, BB and whoever else disagrees with me and wants to start something: Grow up! Seriously, GROW THE FUCK UP! You act as if your threats actually mean something to me! I will preach whatever I want in these forums, if you don't like it then don't reply. As long as you dumb fucks know I'm not Dion. Keep the threats coming, you make yourselves look like assholes. I don't need to threaten any of you. This forum is NOT real life...I gotta go, gots to call my homeboy Dion and place an order...peace
smile.gif

Caris, you still ain't shit, get a life bro
wink.gif