It's time to Fall Back!!!

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Third shift fall back sucks. I feel for you. When I worked 3rd shift at the hospital that mean't a 13.5 hour shift. 12.5 is shitty enough.

Is that legal? I always got paid an extra hour on fall back.

Probably legal for salary workers, but if he's hourly he should have some words with somebody...

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
yaaay. I work graveyards, and instead of working 10 hours, I will work the 2:00 AM hour twice. and yet not get paid.

Wow that sucks. I also work overnight's and my job is just going to have us leave after we do our 10.5hrs.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I don't know if I could ever work for salary. I would have to make some serious bank, and even then I don't know. Everyone I knew who worked salary always worked at least 70 hours a week and was unable to have a life. I just don't think it's worth it, even for the money.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Hooray.

In 5-6 weeks we'll be back to that "living in the dark" stage where daylight is is from 7-7:30AM until 4:30PM...I freaking hate it...

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
The only reason I ever know to set my physical clocks back, or that my clocks will move on their own, is thanks to Arcademan posts. It's been this way for nearly 15 years... It's odd, realizing that. Arcademan is sort of the timekeeper in my world.