It's Spring Forward Time once again.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I never understood why the farmers just couldn't wake up earlier.

I don't think it's on the farmers alone but mostly on the other parties that are involved with farmers and their produce like transport, purchasing, mediating and all that sort of people that just don't want to get up earlier I guess.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Daylight savings time should be standard time. Fuck the sun going down before I get off work in the winter.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Daylight savings time should be standard time. Fuck the sun going down before I get off work in the winter.

Yeah, this would be preferred. But even if it remains the other way it's worth it, just so I don't have to keep changing my clocks.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Our annual spring forward BUMP! Sunday, March 12th at 2 am, move them clocks up an hour in the U.S. unless you live in Hawaii and Arizona (except Navajo Nation).

This has been a recording... :tickled:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I just can't wait to time travel into the future again. JK can't cope with losing that sweet sweet hour of sleep.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Our annual spring forward BUMP! Sunday, March 12th at 2 am, move them clocks up an hour in the U.S. unless you live in Hawaii and Arizona (except Navajo Nation).

This has been a recording... :tickled:
Wtf why so soon ?!!!!!! Araggh i remember when the change didn't happen so early in the spring.Id rather have this not happen until,april at least.Really the concept is so outdated it never made sense to me why it's in use still.

Last edited:

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Wtf why so soon ?!!!!!! Araggh i remember when the change didn't happen so early in the spring.Id rather have this not happen until,april at least.Really the concept is so outdated it never made sense to me why it's in use still.

Yeah, I have to agree with you there. I work 3rd shift so, it's nice when I get off work at 7 am and can actually see the road in front of me because the sun's out. It really shouldn't happen until like mid-April.

Jon

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

Don't have DST over here and the sun still sets too early. But spring is in full swing and life is beautiful again.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
It must be awesome to live in an area where you don't have to change the fucking clocks around. What an antiquated notion this is.

We do it here in Illinois.

We need to stay on the time shift we're about to move to. Near the winter solstice, it will get dark around 4:30-4:45pm, it's freaking awful.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Time to put the electrical tape on the VCR clock for half a year again.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
The only thing I have that doesn't automatically change the clock is my car. Doesn't really matter to me.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
This sucks for me this year. I'm in AZ, and my Wife is in NY. We will now have a 3 hour time difference. Will be much harder to communicate :(

Last edited:

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Dare I ask what all that is about?

She got accepted into university of Rochester's accelerated nursing program. She will finish in 1 year with her RN. So int he long run its worth it. But its hard as we just got married (Oct. 2016) and are apart. She is coming to visit this weekend though :glee:

SmaMan

Cheng's Errand Boy
I just can't wait to time travel into the future again. JK can't cope with losing that sweet sweet hour of sleep.

Funny thing is with us cat owners, it works in reverse. Since cats don't give a fuck what dur hooman clocks say, they just wake you up at the same time for breakfast. So really, I'll be getting an extra hour of sleep this time... sort of.

Time to put the electrical tape on the VCR clock for half a year again.

You mean you don't just let it blink 12:00? That way at least it will be right all year long, twice a day.

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Yeah, I have to agree with you there. I work 3rd shift so, it's nice when I get off work at 7 am and can actually see the road in front of me because the sun's out. It really shouldn't happen until like mid-April.

Jon
It used to be late in the spring before the daylight savings switch over.I just don't know it's down right outdated and it's not really needed any more.I hate it the most for throwing off my sleep.

Last edited: