It's Mai taking a breather

Status
Not open for further replies.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Re: Re: Uh....

Tora Kouhi said:
GUess what, I managed to find the prototypes/rejects I had to that so opnce I get home and scan them be prepared to kiss my ass.

Prototypes? Or maybe they're just your impressions of the drawing? Oh, well. Who cares? I still haven't found the too-- oh, there it is.

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
tora, all you have to do is look at the figure in your mind and take care not to make one line that should not be emphasized (like mai's revealing tunic) well in all truth it is a very accurate depiction of mai

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Damn... I can't believe that this thread is still going on.

Wait a minute!!

You are telling me that the guy (Tora) who did the Mai pic is the same that did this Hotaru?

http://tigresa.esmartweb.com/hotaru.jpg

Sorry pal, but no, I'm not gonna believe you, those are two completely different styles, let's not talk about talent, unless you drew Hotaru with your right-hand and Mai with your left-hand. I'm an artist too and even though you talk that you got rusted and everything, I can tell you that one doesn't get SO rusty that your talent de-evolve to the point when you knew no-anatomy and couldnt trace solid and clear lines.

Sorry again, but no. That Hotaru is almost perfect and that Mai is very sub-par, so no I don't believe the same hand did both jobs

^_^

the binary c0de

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
20 Year Member
rocky_howard said:

Sorry again, but no. That Hotaru is almost perfect and that Mai is very sub-par, so no I don't believe the same hand did both jobs

^_^
In other words its not the same hand job.

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
check my Hotaru beta pics thread. And rust is not my lone problem. I had a problem with drawing back then too which I sated in the other topic. The problem factor I had then is worse now since my I have grown some more and drawing doesn't feel the same as it was back then, so I have to adapt to my new hands too. The collage of KOF 96 gals for example, it came out great for the most part but if I had the same size hands as I used too, then it woulda been perfect.

Tora Kouhi said:
check my Hotaru beta pics thread. And rust is not my lone problem. I had a problem with drawing back then too which I sated in the other topic. The problem factor I had then is worse now since my I have grown some more and drawing doesn't feel the same as it was back then, so I have to adapt to my new hands too. The collage of KOF 96 gals for example, it came out great for the most part but if I had the same size hands as I used too, then it woulda been perfect.

o_O You talk about your hands as if they grow more than normal, hands doesn't change THAT much when you're a teenager, and heck it isn't a problem to draw if your hands grow, what 2mm (1/8 of an inch) a year? C'mon find a better excuse, and by the way, those sketches in your other thread aren't even near the finished hotaru pic, so no you didn't do it

the binary c0de

20 Year Member
Tora Kouhi said:
If you was an oversized female freak like I am, it'd happen to you.
So how big are you? Im sure your far from being a oversized freak. Just cause your tall or even if your big boned it doesn't make you a freak. You should post a new pic, cause in the current one we can hardly see you.

btw: thanks again for the sprite rip, and do believe you do sprite rips cause I know this one wasn't to be found before the request:
greenmonster.gif

Last edited:

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Tora Kouhi said:
Have you not seen my photo pic in the member gallery?

Last time you posted a pic of 'yourself' it was a model from a Kaluha ad.

Someone called you on it, then you lamely came back with the response that it was your 'sister'.

Quite frankly, I don't believe that pic is you.

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
I didn't post not that pic. The so called caller did. I didn't even know about kaluha.com before then. Also I said it was a friend of mine not my sis.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Tora Kouhi said:
I didn't post not that pic. The so called caller did. I didn't even know about kaluha.com before then. Also I said it was a friend of mine not my sis.

You know what happens when you lie too much on the Internet?

People stop believing you even if you tell the truth.

I'm not going to knock you for your lack of artistic talent, it's obvious that you like drawing, and even if your ability is still umm... 'pretty rough' at least you're trying.

There's no reason to flame you for that.

There is however lots of reason to flame someone for stealing someone else's work, or pretending to be something you're not.

Again, I don't believe that you drew the original Hotaru pic, and it's lame that you're trying to pass that, and some poorly traced drawings, off as your original work.

And I don't believe the pic in the members section is you either.

Last edited:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I remember Tora posting some BS a long time ago like:

Anyone seen those billboards with the lady/tiger face on it for Kaluha... guess who the lady is?

I mean DOT DOT DOT

Too bad I can't find it in search... ;)

-Nick

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
By the way, I am a girl too guys. Here I am with my bird Zu Zu... aint he awesume!

nicoleandzuzu.jpg

-Nick

the binary c0de

20 Year Member
nruva said:
By the way, I am a girl too guys. Here I am with my bird Zu Zu... aint he awesume!

-Nick
Did you hear that mistressdragon is a girl too? No really....

Status
Not open for further replies.