Isn't Rand Paul Supposed to be a Libertarian or Something?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
He is on the TV Hazing a mad because he was "attacked" by anarchist protesters.

Direct quote:

“We can’t have Joe Biden rule the country and have no police,”

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
He is on the TV Hazing a mad because he was "attacked" by anarchist protesters.

Direct quote:

“We can’t have Joe Biden rule the country and have no police,”

His comment was along the lines of “this lawlessness and crime is what it will look like under Biden”

And I’m thinking this is the past 4 years under Trump. You can’t fail bad and then claim that the next guy up will be the problem. The country didn’t really want Trump. They just didn’t want Clinton enough.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Trump's 2020 Slogan:

When I become president, this won't happen anymore!

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Sad sacks of shit, all of them.

Criminal justice and policing reform is THE major platform of Libertarians. At least to me that's what sets them apart from Republicans or other parties.

Actually BLM aligns very closely with them but they've pretty much had nothing to say about it over the last few years. Must be because of the Black in BLM, they don't want to anger their constituents. Defund the police is a libertarian idea.

Same thing with secret police snatching up people and federal law enforcement policing our own citizens.... total silence.

I've never liked Rand Paul but I've been watching some of Ron's videos after he retired and he's an even bigger kook than I thought he was.

Last edited:

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Sad sacks of shit, all of them.

Criminal justice and policing reform is THE major platform of Libertarians. At least to me that's what sets them apart from Republicans or other parties.

Actually BLM aligns very closely with them but they've pretty much had nothing to say about it over the last few years. Must be because of the Black in BLM, they don't want to anger their constituents. Defund the police is a libertarian idea.

Same thing with secret police snatching up people and federal law enforcement policing our own citizens.... total silence.

I've never liked Rand Paul but I've been watching some of Ron's videos after he retired and he's an even bigger kook than I thought he was.

The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. They're both loons and should be hit by a semi.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. They're both loons and should be hit by a semi.

At least karma seems to always be hanging around Rand and waiting for its opportunity. Like when his neighbor busted his nose or when he caught coronavirus

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I have a feeling Rand is looking for trouble because so far in life, no trouble is bad trouble, as long as someone is there to witness it.

Like walking to his hotel from the Trump Hotel in DC and serendipitously walking into a crowd of BLM protestors, claiming he was mistreated by them.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rand Paul is an unprincipled, hypocritical sack of crap.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
At least karma seems to always be hanging around Rand and waiting for its opportunity. Like when his neighbor busted his nose or when he caught coronavirus

I swear I wish someone would just smash a bat over his skull before he presents a bill or something and we can all watch him deliberate in CSpan. God I hate that man...

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Hey fuck Rand Paul but do you guys remember when Gary Johnson didn't know what Aleppo was.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Hey fuck Rand Paul but do you guys remember when Gary Johnson didn't know what Aleppo was.

That was the week when every American was an expert on Syrian geography, right?

Half of us probably couldn't tell you the capital of Kansas.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
That was the week when every American was an expert on Syrian geography, right?

Half of us probably couldn't tell you the capital of Kansas.

I just checked out Rand Paul's bio and he's a yinzer, who carpet bagged it to Kentucky. He's like your opposite. Probably can't drink beer (because of the gluten).

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I just checked out Rand Paul's bio and he's a yinzer, who carpet bagged it to Kentucky. He's like your opposite. Probably can't drink beer (because of the gluten).

Huh, sure enough. Ron was born in Pittsburgh too. Never knew.

Edit: Looks like Dormont specifically.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Huh, sure enough. Ron was born in Pittsburgh too. Never knew.

Edit: Looks like Dormont specifically.

With the rise of CMU's prominence, Pgh has become a better place to raise children. Rand was born in the wrong era.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member

Gary Johnson is cool as fuck, same with Bill Weld. He was like a Romney, a republican governor in a liberal area but everyone still liked and respected him and felt he did a good job. These are the exact type of people we have been chasing out of the public sector for the last 15 years.

With the rise of CMU's prominence, Pgh has become a better place to raise children. Rand was born in the wrong era.

Seeing things from a historical view it looks like once upon a time Kentucky was more of an up and comer with a bit more prominence, then collectively we all said yeah screw that place about 50 years ago.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Gary Johnson is cool as fuck, same with Bill Weld. He was like a Romney, a republican governor in a liberal area but everyone still liked and respected him and felt he did a good job. These are the exact type of people we have been chasing out of the public sector for the last 15 years.

Seeing things from a historical view it looks like once upon a time Kentucky was more of an up and comer with a bit more prominence, then collectively we all said yeah screw that place about 50 years ago.

Before Trump came into office people were talking about KY and TN as up and coming states that young professionals were moving to.

Marek

Banned
Before Trump came into office people were talking about KY and TN as up and coming states that young professionals were moving to.

Nashville is, absolutely. Can't speak to the rest of TN. Nashville is out of control with young professionals and hipsters moving there in droves.

Marek

Banned
Hopefully this leads to a blue blue grass state.

There is also a growing Californian diaspora as people realize that their state is rapidly becoming uninhabitable. They're spreading out all over the country to places with a more reasonable cost of living.