Is this Ninja Master art legit, or some shade?

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Those Shinkiro items look legit, but who can say for sure. I'd like to think if I had an original piece of his art that I drop more the $5.00 on a frame for it.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I'd like the mook. Not really interested in the color blow-up he made of one illustration.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I don't want to bust your bubble, but the Kyo and Iori model sheets are NOT Shinkiro art. Not even close.

Looks like it to me. Shinkiros art doesn't shine till it's inked. Looks like his line work to me, but again, I'm not one to judge.

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
Nah just a paintbrush DavidG, or one of the goofs that had a picture with Dion and Chris back in the day.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Looks like it to me. Shinkiros art doesn't shine till it's inked. Looks like his line work to me, but again, I'm not one to judge.

I am one to judge, and it's not. Not his body proportions, not his instantly recognizable faces. Absolutely 100% not Shinkiro.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Shinkiro art is recognizable by its smoothing features. All faces he's done usually share this component. Look up art of KOF and the original SS cover art.