cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Shipping: Free Local Pickup | See details

Item location:
Huntington Beach, California, United States

Ships to:
Local pick-up only

for $5m one would think he could afford a plane ticket for a 'pittsburgh delivery'.

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
for $5m one would think he could afford a plane ticket for a 'pittsburgh delivery'.

Yeah, he's really limiting his audience here. I'm becoming concerned that he doesn't want to sell these at all.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
That's a good thought. He certainly got our traffic. I had a look.

But as soon as I see a seller trying to sell one outrageously priced item I don't even bother looking at anything else they are selling.

He does it to generate traffic to his store.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Yeah, he's really limiting his audience here. I'm becoming concerned that he doesn't want to sell these at all.
That's a good thought. He certainly got our traffic. I had a look.

But as soon as I see a seller trying to sell one outrageously priced item I don't even bother looking at anything else they are selling.

firefly.gif

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Some member went there earlier in the year and Josh approached him and said that there was a membership fee due to people not buying stuff in his store. "No one supporting me is what drove me to do this" I think is what he said.

So basically it's the Sams Club of video games, but with shitty prices.

And of course no one buys his shit. There's not exactly a huge market out there in the wild for incredibly expensive games. It would be rare to see someone enter a shop and drop over a grand on a video game. I have seen copies of Earthbound, which is only kind of expensive, sit in shops for over a year at a price tag of $150.00.

If he want's to have a shop that offers unique items like neo geo, then he needs to sell off those carts for a fair price and buy some freaking stock that the average person would purchase. ex: All nintendo stuff

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I think he's missing out by not offering a bootleg Metal Slug 6 MVS cart as one of the special bonus items.

He could even toss in some consoles to play these on. Then charge $10,000,000+ for the ultimate Metal Slug collection.

Last edited: