Is this BIG TOURNAMENT GOLF legit ? Doubts about it...

caren103

King's Dry Cleaner
In another forum some people have our doubts about its legacy, because some details of the manual of that game are not equal to the legit copies some people owns.

What do you think ?

Ebay link to item:

http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200171381573&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=010

Link to the forum in which we are discussing it, with pics comparing manuals,

http://www.beta-zero.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?48522

( The picture with the brown background is one sent by the seller to one of the forum members ).

caren103

King's Dry Cleaner
THANKS !!!

This will avoid any of us falling in bidding for it.

EDIT: Beg pardon for not realizing about the specific forum for this threads, and not seeing thus the opened thread by Ritcher.

Last edited:

TerryB

Crazed MVS Addict
I have asked for more pictures regarding this particular game, but it was the statement towards the end of the listing that made me a little concerned.:conf:

"Unfortunately, this game costs an arm and a leg on home cart, you could buy some new clubs for that kinda moolah. On MVS, NTM is a very reasonable $100 or so. If you are are like me, that is a gamer on a budget, I would recommend converting NTM (yes, you can use FF3 as the sac!) another alternative is the nearly-identical NGPC version (except for the omission of the Australia course, by far the easiest course in the big Neo version.) which can be found very cheap."

Lovergoat

, KING of GOATs, Greatest of all time...
TerryB said:
I have asked for more pictures regarding this particular game, but it was the statement towards the end of the listing that made me a little concerned.:conf:

"Unfortunately, this game costs an arm and a leg on home cart, you could buy some new clubs for that kinda moolah. On MVS, NTM is a very reasonable $100 or so. If you are are like me, that is a gamer on a budget, I would recommend converting NTM (yes, you can use FF3 as the sac!) another alternative is the nearly-identical NGPC version (except for the omission of the Australia course, by far the easiest course in the big Neo version.) which can be found very cheap."

That was pasted from the original review by Sifu. It's still fake though.

I wonder if they got permision to use ng.com reviews?