Is my Metal Slug 3 a boot or damaged?

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
I don't mean to be rude but isn't hard water something to consider in this equation where "everyones doing it"? Mineral Deposits and such. Haven't you ever used the sprayer at the car wash and had your paint come off? Sorry for your loss.

Lesson learned here is don't take your car to Earl Schieb.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Your car must have an incredibly shitty paint job.. I used to detail cars for a living and have never once seen a high pressure water gun take off paint.

Been there done that. Water gun chipped paint right off my '88 Prelude back in '95. I still get pissed about it...

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I am bumping this thread. He sold me the game as a damaged buy, and I cleaned it fully. Its been salvaged and repaired to neo glory. I did a entire run through the game to test its consistency. The only glitches I've seen are tiny lines that only appeared twice and were super brief and a small rainbow splatter explosion effect on a boss. That may have been normal though... The bg color is back, I'll check for the crabs later. God, thats a bad quote for sure haha.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Okay, every glitch is fixed, its a full repair. I think it was a sloppy continuity on various spots due to soap grime...soldered legs had soap residue on them. I put it under a faucet and scrubbed the hell out of the chips with a tooth brush. After my work was done, I located one or two line glitches. One on a boss, that is now gone and doesnt show, and one on the entrance to a boss, also gone. I've done numerous playthrough's since then and it runs amazingly.

Last edited: