Is it just me?

Is it just Me or does the NGPC kick the hell out of GBA o what? I mean not only the fact that its got great games, and is made by SNK, its just he feelof it(i love the click on the control stick) so h dosnt SNK make systems anmore?

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Nope, it's not just you. The NGPC kicks major ass. Even with the small number of games, the games are just quality through and through.

But I believe it is just you connecting to the internet through a Dreamcast....

Adam Gallant

King's Dry Cleaner
Don't get me wrong, I love my GBA for FFTactics, but overall my NGPC gets much more play. While there are more games on the GBA, there's much more quality on the NGPC, even with a smaller color pallette and chip. SNK knew quality and knew how to get it out of whatever they made.

Plus, Card Fighter Clash is the most addictive game ever.

-AG

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
I never touch my GBA but I take my NGPC everywhere.

Even though at this point my Gamecube is the greatest portable system (after adding the battery, LCD, and Wavebirds) I don't have room for it everywhere I do and so on my breaks at work you can find me playing MOTM while smoking.

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Decepticon said:
Even though at this point my Gamecube is the greatest portable system (after adding the battery, LCD, and Wavebirds) I don't have room for it everywhere
Yeah, how would you get a GameCube set up into the bathroom at work? I could see at home maybe....

GENOCIDE CUTTER '94

Ukyo's Doctor
Re: blagh

slaughterbach said:
IHATE USIN MY DRAMCAST FOR THREDs! my keyboad fucks up alot.

I tried posting with my dc the other day but the site wouldn't accept any of my posts, how did you manage it?

Oh and regarding the topic, I havn't touched my GBA in about 4 months! It's way too uncomfortable for kof EX2. All hail Da Pocket!

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Yeah latley my GBA is a shelf warmer.

I think I might trade it in to Gamestop to buy some "real Arcade" sticks and gut them. I just want the shells. :D

No letting you post??

You might check the options or something, ive never had a prob. accpting cookies on my DC...

Oh yea

OH yea, the bitches at school took my NGPC cause i was playin it in art. I get it back tommorow...FUCK YOU MR.GLACIER NEXT TIME YOU TRY AND TAKE IT ILL BITE YOUR GODDAMN HAND OFF!!! ahhh...now that thats out my system.