Is it just me or, is everyone else having a problem...

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
logging into their Face Book accounts? I've tried several times over the last two hours, even using an older browser, but it's like it's not there. The mainpage is there but nothing else works. A friend of mine locally says he can't access his page either.

WEIRD.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
No issue logging in.

Was not able to make a post on a group page about 30 minutes ago. Have no retried.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Hmm...

I wonder if "the spooks" are behind this?

I mentioned World War III in someone's post earlier, wouldn't surprise me. :oh_no:

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Go figure. IT'S WORKING FINE NOW.

{Looks around}

Gaddamn' spooks I tell you.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I hear they're all using the Stealth black helicopters [like what they used when they raided Osama's compound] these days - probably why you didn't hear the spooks overhead hacking your connection :emb:

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
I hear they're all using the Stealth black helicopters [like what they used when they raided Osama's compound] these days - probably why you didn't hear the spooks overhead hacking your connection :emb:

:lol:

I hope you know I was being facetious right? :tickled:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Facebook does sell your info to intel agencies to spy on you though.

So don't make any disparaging comments about the government or the people behind it.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Facebook does sell your info to intel agencies to spy on you though.

So don't make any disparaging comments about the government or the people behind it.

I don't do such things, but I'm sure I'm being watched anyhow. Between my one album of me from
my paramilitary security enforcement days + arsenal pics (which is mostly gone) and random gun
pics... they're probably like: "watch him" :tickled:

they can waste their time if they want to. I'm just a regular guy with unconventional tastes (here or there)
and one who is Pro 2nd Amendment. I'd never start a fight with THE MAN, but the man can either hook me
up with some hot sluts to please me, or get the fuck outta' my way, cause they damn sure ain't helping me
pay bills or anything else. Most working for the system have graveyards full of problems versus my few skeletons
and shit... I'm an open book anyhow. Nothing to hide. I speak my mind and will blow a load on an agent's face
if I happen to be fappin' in the moment.

Facebook is caca.

I'm starting to think that myself, but I'll be damned if I migrate to Google + as I'm tired of all this "Migrating"
from Yahoo!Groups to various forums, to MySpace and then to Face Book. For all my *issues* with FB, it's still
the best thing for me since I actually use it for what it's supposed to be about = SOCIAL NETWORKING to find
the next party and/or event, and occasionally link up with chicks for adult fun, though that in itself gets old when
there's nothing beyond the party or event (my current gripe).

dedalusdedalus

Crossed Swords Squire
I closed my Facebook down a while ago. Aside from how much I hate that they make money off my personal information and that my account somehow translates to $300 in Mark Zuckerberg's grubby little pocket, everybody in my network just annoyed the living shit out of me.

No, I don't care that you had a banana, yogurt, and a chicken breast for breakfast, or that you were contemplating the meaning of life while you were stuck in traffic. Social networking just gives a bunch of idiots the illusion that there's an audience that gives a shit about the menutiae of their lives.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I closed my Facebook down a while ago. Aside from how much I hate that they make money off my personal information and that my account somehow translates to $300 in Mark Zuckerberg's grubby little pocket, everybody in my network just annoyed the living shit out of me.

No, I don't care that you had a banana, yogurt, and a chicken breast for breakfast, or that you were contemplating the meaning of life while you were stuck in traffic. Social networking just gives a bunch of idiots the illusion that there's an audience that gives a shit about the menutiae of their lives.

What an original thought.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I got a lot of problems nobody else has.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I love facebook and if it wasn't for facebook my organizations and the other ones that I work with wouldn't have accomplished half of what we've done. Facebook is a helluva lot more than just idiotic status updates.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
The only issue i've had with FB is the whole ordeal with me losing my secure login. It comes and goes.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
I love facebook and if it wasn't for facebook my organizations and the other ones that I work with wouldn't have accomplished half of what we've done. Facebook is a helluva lot more than just idiotic status updates.

THIS. If you have a group with a bunch of coworkers it makes doing a lot of shit possible. It really is what you make of it.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
THIS. If you have a group with a bunch of coworkers it makes doing a lot of shit possible. It really is what you make of it.

no, no, no -- it's used solely to inform people about what you're eating, and nobody cares about that, I think (needs more investigation)

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
people who openly pronounce "i don't have a facebook" are right up there with the fine folks who feel like telling others "i don't drink soda" and "i don't own a microwave"

Curt

apostate
people who openly pronounce "i don't have a facebook" are right up there with the fine folks who feel like telling others "i don't drink soda" and "i don't own a microwave"

I don't even have an e-mail account.