Is Happ Controls Secure?

LoLLo

n00b
I've just placed an order with Happ Controls for about 25$ and paid with credit card .

Now i'm very worried cause they didn't add shipment costs in my total and no security message appeared during the transaction!

Please tell me they aren't stealing my money!

help help help help

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
HAPP's great, you have nothing to worryh about. If I remember correctly, they sent me my total cost (with shipping) about a day after I ordered.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Yeah, they are just framed base so it looks like they are not. The server is secure, and if you open it in a seperate window you will see that. They are 100% reliable and great sellers... don't worry, everything is safe.

-Nick

Tiptonium

Tech Support Moderator,
LoLLo:
I've just placed an order with Happ Controls for about 25$ and paid with credit card .

Now i'm very worried cause they didn't add shipment costs in my total and no security message appeared during the transaction!

Please tell me they aren't stealing my money!

help help help help
Happs is cool. It is odd that they don't post shipping costs but it has been my experience that they are very fair in that regard. My most recent purchase was a new PSU and a few small parts and the 2 day FEDEX shipping was about $6.50.

CraigPilecky

Zero's Tailor
Happ controls is awesome. I didn't use a credit card with them, I paid COD. But I had no problems.