Is Ash good or evil???

Sticks

Super Spy Agent
*SPOILER WARNING!!! SPOILER WARNING!!!*

Just looking at this gif I saw from MMCafe and KoF Online...I'm not sure...

2008_1.gif

Translation...

Kyo - So this is the seal. The last words he spoke, is this what we were supposed to look forward to....?

Chizuru - The seal....seems to be protected.....

Kyo - !! Hey Kagura, happenned with those wounds.

Chizuru - In the previous battle, the wounds that Maki recieved also reflected upon me as well. Don't worry. In the previous battle, we as the three sacred weapons sealed Orochi's soul. This is the vessel.

Kyo - Huh, that Orochi.

Chizuru - I have been protecting that seal. But someone tried to use me to break the seal. They were waiting for me to fall, and my bloodline to break so the seal would eventually be broken....but I still have some power left.....this power....!

Ash - No no, your powers aren't just yours now. And you still have a very important role to play. Fufufu, to become part of my powers. Now then, where....is it...

Chizuru - Ah...ah

Ash - Oh, this this~. And now my role has been fulfilled. Alley oop.

Kyo - You!! What did you do!!

Ash - I can't really answer what. All I can say is she helped me out. Now who should I have help me this time.....I know. Yagami Iori, its your turn! You seem very interesting inside so I don't think I'll get bored.

Iori - Hmph! Not to the likes of you.....I'll tear you up instead along with your ideas.

Ash - Ahahaha, that sounds fun too....but I think I'll just be leaving now. Bon Voyage......fufufu.....ahahahahaha

Kyo - Dammit! What is he....Ash Crimson, Orochi, Mukai....it looks like I won't be bored, but.....the blood of Kusanagi is boiling. They've takne this past being a KOF ceremony.....Now I'm getting pissed off!

Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Probably not evil but He probably has his own agenda or driving force and it makes him seem evil or something. IMHO he's just lame:D

p.s. wtf is that "fufufu" crap?!?!?! Damn SNK what's your fuckin problem.

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Bad translation. It really means the beginning of a laugh before it breaks out. Think the famous Iori Laugh, but typed. What's wrong with the translation is that HU is interpreted as F. Now, in many cases I can see it because HU is often used to attempt to pronounce the 'F' sound in japanese. But the context is so obvious that Hu really is Hu..

Sticks

Super Spy Agent
Kirk Foiden said:
Bad translation. It really means the beginning of a laugh before it breaks out. Think the famous Iori Laugh, but typed. What's wrong with the translation is that HU is interpreted as F. Now, in many cases I can see it because HU is often used to attempt to pronounce the 'F' sound in japanese. But the context is so obvious that Hu really is Hu..

Ah...thanks for that fix...I got it from MM Cafe and KoF Online...so I wasn't sure.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
It's often written that way because it's pronounced midway between 'Hu' and 'Fu'. Kind of like there's not really a 'Si', 'Tu' or a 'Ti' (without modifying a 'Te') in Japanese. It's a popular, kind of quiet laugh in comics, although you see it used more often with women characters.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
I think Ash has his own issue. A quest for power or something. I don't think he really is a pansy man/woman. More of a sinister Man/Woman. What his other team mates play is also hard to tell.

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Sorry for Hatin'- Ive only seen very little animation /sketches of this character- Ass Crimson, and Have alreday decided that I dont like her/him, HER?? HIM??- another character that hides behind ridiculous energy attacks so Im quite bitter at the Chacater design Fuckery of SNKP that I see going on here (KOF-so much for puttin established fighters from other SNK games together for one brawl)- - sorry to get off topic, but yes Ash doing that to Chizuru, I think hes out for his own evil self -it looks like he Reveals his true self at the end of this KOF Showing his true colours, A punk who looks out for the same ol tired "world domination IM the King of the world thing" :oh_no:
94_win_03.gif

Last edited:

Sticks

Super Spy Agent
Peope think Ash is a girl because of the headband and his love for nail art isn't it??? ROTFLMAO

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
I think it sets a cool potential scenario for the next game to come (and we all know that will be the case, unless SNK headquarters runs out of takoyaki or something:make_fac: !) Kind of like Rock's ending for MOTW, it's nice to see a genuine twist in the whole KOF affair (and see Kyo and Iori working side-by-side. I think they make better partners than enemies;) .)

We'll have to wait and see what SNKPlaymore come up with. Just as long as they don't rip the story apart, then at least those who are even bothered about an ongoing story in KOF can be happy (I'm easy either way, but if it meant we could have a couple more characters in the game I'd be happy with no story right now:) !)

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
SPINMASTER X said:
Probably not evil but He probably has his own agenda or driving force and it makes him seem evil or something. IMHO he's just lame:D

p.s. wtf is that "fufufu" crap?!?!?! Damn SNK what's your fuckin problem.

He's either being controled by Orochi or has the Orochi blood in him. The 2004 story should have something to do with the Orochi power again, so we might see some of the characters from the Oroschi saga come back, like Yashiro, Shermie, Chris, Goenitz, Orochi, hell maybe even Geese, cause he did say that power belongs to him and he is alive in 2k3, but I could be wrong.

GENOCIDE CUTTER '94

Ukyo's Doctor
If Ash manages to resurrected the orichi team, I'll freakin' wet myself! What I wouldn't give to see them again in an actual story as opposed to a dream match.

DoNuT kInG

Quiz Detective
Something I noticed

In the first frame it looks like a dragon.

it may have something to do with the dragon stuff like in the psycho soldier ending of KOF 2001(I pay attention coz KOF 2001 is my favourite) That mystrious force that saves the guys from dying in igniz's ship in every one elses ending.

Well i dunno maybe a wild guess or something