Introducing: The Mad King

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn8NooNFul0

"Dad, I'm sitting here today in the US Capitol talking to our elected professionals is proof that you made the right decision 40 years ago to leave the Soviet Union and come here to the United States of America in search of a better life for our family," Vindman said. "Do not worry. I will be fine for telling the truth."

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
On Face the Nation, Sen. Graham said he talked to AG Barr this morning and they have set up a "process" by which Rudy Giuliani will now send his Biden "dirt" directly to AG Barr.

When he was asked who's paying Giuliani, he said he didn't know and changed the subject.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The part of the interview that I found striking was that Graham made it sound like the taxpayers are paying for Trump to dig up dirt on his political opponents.

And obviously, fuck Barr for giving his daughter a cush government position that will carry health care and pension benefits which most Americans can't even imagine.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...efense-border-wall-veterans-homeland-security

Trump budget would cut $4.4T in spending, boosting defense while slashing safety nets, foreign aid

All you stupid fucks who keep thinking he's going to be a populist president for the people. :thevt:

All he's done since being elected is get rid of consumer protections, do away with environmental regulations, give tax breaks to corporations and the wealthy and dump wheelbarrows worth of money into the girlfriend and boyfriends slush fund aka defense contractors. :keke:

I hope he cuts funding to Israel, he's dedicated to fighting corruption right? Wasn't Bibi just indicted on corruption?

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
A quick recap for this week

Intervened in the sentencing of Roger Stone to get him a lesser sentence.

Offered Julian Assange immunity if he would lie

Fired an Intel director who testified Putin is still trying to intervene in the election on Trumps behalf

Pardoned more people in what was probably meant to show off his power and desensitize us to it for some that are going to come up shortly Stone-Flynn-Manafot so on...

I know I forgot somthing

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
A quick recap for this week

Intervened in the sentencing of Roger Stone to get him a lesser sentence.

Offered Julian Assange immunity if he would lie

Fired an Intel director who testified Putin is still trying to intervene in the election on Trumps behalf

Pardoned more people in what was probably meant to show off his power and desensitize us to it for some that are going to come up shortly Stone-Flynn-Manafot so on...

I know I forgot somthing

https://www.cavalierdaily.com/artic...le-to-enter-the-u-s-visa-delayed-indefinitely

this was new too.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Do you think he has declined though? As painful as that is to watch, when you go back and watch old stuff he talks in the same vague bluster type of nonsense.

Starts at 5:00

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Do you think he has declined though? As painful as that is to watch, when you go back and watch old stuff he talks in the same vague bluster type of nonsense.

Starts at 5:00

The less he talks the better he seems. I guess that goes for all of us.