Interest check: Twitch livestream from the Nov. 3rd Annual Philly Autumn Neo Gathering

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Anyone care to watch a bunch of people from here throw down on MVS and CPS2 titles during Saturday night? Expect stuff like Samurai Shodown 5 Special, Breakers Revenge, The Last Blade 2, Waku Waku 7, Money Puzzle Exchanger, MotW, KOF 2002, Super Street Fighter II X, Vampire Savior, etc.

Last year's viewing audience for the Autumn gathering was so thoroughly quiet & anemic(compared to prior gathering streams we've run) that I'm still debating whether or not to pack up certain equipment like a custom tripod, microphone, power supplies, and related junk.

If the stream does in fact happen, it would conceivably run from about 7:30pm EST until well past midnight, with perhaps a gear check/break in the middle.

Any comments, zingers, trash talk, or encouragement appreciated.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I gotta peep Jon sleeping, so I'll tune in. Any chance we can get a camera of him waiting in the driveway for the event to start? "Sigh..."

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I'll watch, I always do.

Lol. Jagoff...

In all seriousness, I'd watch so long as Neo games were the main focus. Also would help if you guys got hammered.

Last edited: