Interest Check: Atomiswave KOFXI Kit

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I plan to sell only the cartridge, artwork, moveslist, insert and English instruction manual for an Atomiswave King of Fighters XI.

Pictures of all the items above included. Bad cell pictures, though.

I've seen the price for these go pretty high and I would consider this a complete kit.

Could you guys please advise on a fair price for the items below?
Again, this is for the KoF XI Cartridge, Instruction Manual, Moveslist insert and art insert in the pictures below. It does *not* include the Atomiswave or joystick panel. Or the stupid lock I have in the picture.

kofxi_cart.jpg

kofxi_insert.jpg

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The atomiswave sites seem to be down.

There's a few google caches for Atomiswave market prices, but they seem pretty old.

Does no one touch this system anymore?

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Atomiswave isn't as popular as it used to. I've seen the prices come way down for it. There are only a few titles that get good money anymore. I would expect this game to go for sub-$200 without the motherboard.

I bought a used sport shooting usa kit for $99. It had the marquee, cart, motherboard and both working guns. I got a hell of a deal but the point is noone bid against me.

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Atomiswave isn't as popular as it used to. I've seen the prices come way down for it. There are only a few titles that get good money anymore. I would expect this game to go for sub-$200 without the motherboard.

I bought a used sport shooting usa kit for $99. It had the marquee, cart, motherboard and both working guns. I got a hell of a deal but the point is noone bid against me.

Thanks for the reply!

I think $250 including shipping is fair - so I'll stick to that.

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
$250 is too high. You can get one on Ebay for less then $200

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
$250 is too high. You can get one on Ebay for less then $200

Just FYI for anyone following the thread (or future Googlers) -

The buyer and I agreed on just under $200 value. Achievement Unlocked - First neo-geo.com trade!

It's tough to find prices for Atomsiwave stuff. Bay78 seems an awesome member with tons of past sales. That swayed the decision quite a lot - even though I was hesitant to offload this great title. Thanks, Bay78!

Now to find some Guilty Gear....... ;)

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, coin-op express is a terrible place to research prices. They are rediculously priced.

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Also, coin-op express is a terrible place to research prices. They are rediculously priced.

You are absolutely correct.

Looking at some of the titles I'm more familiar with.... bajeebus... $235 for PowerStone Wars? :(o

$135 for a Soul Calibur 2 rev D. disc-only?!

Last edited: