Important: to those who have bought from me

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
I just wanted to give everyone an update into my life. A close family member to my fiancee has suffered from an aneurysm and I had been unavailable these past few days to talk to everyone. My fiancee needed me by her side, hence my why certain things were delayed. Please accept my humble apologies -- I just wanted everyone to know where I have been.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Thats really unfortunate. I haven't bought from you, but expect some trolling faggot to make a joke involving the word "syntactic" pretty soon.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Buro Destruct said:
Thats really unfortunate. I haven't bought from you, but expect some trolling faggot to make a joke involving the word "syntactic" pretty soon.

Don't give them ideas.

Capt. Lurker

There's a post count?What the fuck isThat All abou
NeoLord said:
I just wanted to give everyone an update into my life. A close family member to my fiancee has suffered from an aneurysm and I had been unavailable these past few days to talk to everyone. My fiancee needed me by her side, hence my why certain things were delayed. Please accept my humble apologies -- I just wanted everyone to know where I have been.

You're a good man for keeping us all posted. Thanks. Even though I haven't bought anything from you, that really is all most people want is to be updated and informed.

Hope everything is okay or gets better. My best wishes to you.

Best Regards,
GT40PWR

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
i'm sorry to hear about it man.
my pops just told me last night that one of my cousins died,
she was 33 just started a business and was at a friend of her
stepsons birthday party,
and she just fell over from a massive heart attack.
it wasn't someone i really knew though.
hope things work out for you.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Update on my life: The family illness in my fiancee's family has worked itself out, so everything is back on track. Thank God....

I am in the process of shipping the orders still pending; my apologies for the delay.

-Michael

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
NeoLord said:
Update on my life: The family illness in my fiancee's family has worked itself out, so everything is back on track. Thank God....

good to hear

Highlander67

Sultan of Slugs
NeoLord said:

I am in the process of shipping the orders still pending; my apologies for the delay.

-Michael

Steve,

I'm glad everything worked out for you. Steve is a followthrough guy and a top person to deal with.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Highlander67 said:
Steve,

I'm glad everything worked out for you. Steve is a followthrough guy and a top person to deal with.

Andrew,

I really appreciate the words of praise! Though, my name is Michael. :)

Last edited:

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
Highlander67 said:
Not as much as you blew me the other night :p

PID_15966.jpg