I'm having trouble with the controls for kof 2000/2001 for the ps2

Curt

apostate
I have this damn game, and I keep wanting to wire my NEO stick into the damn ps2

ShinKusanagi

Overtop Pathfinder
Well i finally gave up. No matter how hard i try the moves don't come out when you want it to. I might just end up selling the damn game

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
I don't think anyone mentioned it yet, but if you plan on enjoying fighting games in general, consider looking into the ASCII Pad FT that was made for Capcom vs SNK 2. There are two versions of it out (Blue and Black otherwise no difference). I had one for the Dreamcast and it made ALL the difference for fighting enjoyment. I know sticks are superior but I'm a weirdo freak who's happy aas long as I have a good control pad to work with...

:)

Kazuki Dash

Happy to help...it's one of my all time favorite control pads along with the Saturn pad and NEO pad of course...sadly I wore my DCast pad out after years of use and am scrambling to find another wondrous ASCII replacement for it...3rd Strike and KOF just aren't the same without it *sigh*

:crying:

ShinKusanagi

Overtop Pathfinder
Come to think of it i might buy a dreamcast version to cause street fighter 3 third strike is my fav street fighter of all time. And i have kof 2002 for the system also

Kazuki Dash

Best 'Cast controller purchase you could make...but if you find some let a brother know too. . .pleez?

:D

Kazuki Dash

Stock listing there shows "Temporarily unavailable"...

The search continues...

[cue dramatic adventure music]

ShinKusanagi

Overtop Pathfinder
Oh fuck i just realized it. I guess i better take a ride to china town next week or something

Kazuki Dash

Good old J&L on Elizabeth Street...I wuz there a week ago and came up dry on the ASCII Dreamcast pad, but maybe you'll have luck with the PS2 one...don't forget to hit Chinatown Fair for some good old fashioned gaming goodness...
:buttrock:

ShinKusanagi

Overtop Pathfinder
Yup that's the store i always go to and buy all my import games. Then after i hit the store i go around the block to motts street and buy all my kof comics(i forgot the name of the store though) Then i have to go further down the street and go play kof 2003 cause i haven't played that game yet

Kazuki Dash

Enjoy dude, don't know when I'll have the time to go back there and it seems everytime I do the !$#@^#$ parking regulations mean I gotta do a run-by and no time to really enjoy KOF 2003, or SSV, or GGXX...I better stop before I frustrate myself further...
:mad:

Kazuki Dash

but the games, goods, and killer food(for next to nothing) keeps me coming back...when I can make it that is...
;)