If you like ARPG's play Grim Dawn.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I wanted an ARPG to keep my busy, and Path of Exile wasn't cutting it. So I decided to give Grim Dawn a go.

Figured it would be one of them 1 week deals like Diablo 3 where I power through it in like 15 hours. Man was I way off. Been playing off and on for several months now. I have some serious time in. Normally I would give up bored at this point, but this game really got me hooked. It's been a long time since a game got me like this. I haven't even touched the DLC yet.

One of my favorite parts of the game is the Shaman class. He feels like an actual shaman. Totem throwing, 2-handed axe wielding, lightning throwing bad ass. Although I hear he is a poor class, he is super fun to play.

Anyway, games been out for years, but it's still awesome. Has online cop-op. Totally worth playing, and worth every penny if you're tired of that pussy Diablo 3 shit.

Last edited:

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I tried it out during the free weekend on Steam and thought it was pretty good as well.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I bought it yesterday and played for 6 hours. Woof, to easy to get hooked on this type of game.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I bought it yesterday and played for 6 hours. Woof, to easy to get hooked on this type of game.

It really is. I think most people get hooked on the loot system. I personally hate the loot system in these types of games so I'm not sure why they hook me.

The last ARPG that got me like this was Torchlight 1. Which is a seriously good game by some people that split from Blizzard. Only single player though. I still need to get on torchlight 2.

Also, been waiting on Lost Ark Online by SmileGate for like 6 years or more. It's going to be a hell of a game.

Last edited: