If Nintendo were to make a SNES Classic Mini, what games would you want to see on it?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Super R Type has a lot of slowdown but if you can deal it's an incredible game. R Type 3 is just flat out awesome.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Can you mod the system for speed up?

You know, I've long wondered that myself.

I've seen where people have overclocked systems, but it then speeds up the entire game in the process.

I wonder if anyone has tried to mod a system (or an emulation of a system) to give it more processor power and ram. I would be nice to play a game like NES Super Dodgeball without the graphic slowdown and imperfections based on hardware limitations.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Ive never seen it done but I wonder if it could. The only reason being is that games with special chips, basically the FX, people have been modding those with faster oscillator crystals to bump up how fast they go. Drakon some years back did it with all the FX titles using polygons or raycasting. Stuff like either Starfox, Stunt Race and DOOM ran fast and silky smooth like they were a PC game and it was quite impressive. I'm sure youtube videos probably are out there of it still.