Ideas of a KOF Poll in this thread? The Droid you're looking for's here!

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
There are currently three favorite KOF threads going around. So, to hopefully discourage a fourth from popping up in gamplay, here are the links to the current whoppin' three that already exist.
Two of them currently active

In General:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87800 (Currently Closed! Whoo)

In KOF:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83778

In 24-Bit:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88254

Just a friendly public service announcment.

--KagerouSama

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
lol.

I used to complain about this all the time. That people would post the same shit all over the place without thinking.

Best course of action is to just make sure you don't fall into doing this stuff yourself.

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Why not do one about who everyones favorite team is and why, unless that's one of the threads mentioned earlier. Too lazy to look I am... :(

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Dang it, I thought there was going to be a poll in this thread. My favorite is 2002. Despite your best intentions though, Kagerou Sama, I'm betting we don't have long to wait for the next one. Hopefully, a new KOF game will come out before then.

KagerouSama

15 Year Member
Originally Posted by SouthtownKid
I'm betting we don't have long to wait for the next one. Hopefully, a new KOF game will come out before then.

"'Fo real, 'yo!" Sorry to dissapoint about the thread. Thing is, I wouldn't mind there being a new "Fav KOF" poll every week, if there were actually a new KOF everyweek that makes the data on the previous poll invalid. So far all three games have listed the same games, '94-'03. If the latest one had included NeoWave or MI, I wouldn't have minded so much the new poll.

So, hopefully this ounce of prevention will help curve the rash of Fav KOF polls untill the next public KOF release. Whoo!

--KagerouSama

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
vote for KagerouSama, he'll clean up this one-horse town...er, thread...

:D

KagerouSama

15 Year Member
vote for KagerouSama, he'll clean up this one-horse town...er, thread...

Because a vote for me is a vote for another horse!

Er....yeah.
But if there's more than one horse, the state may want to put up a stop-light. And most people prefer a one-horse town over a one stop-light town.....

Could you live being in a one stoplight thread, Kazuki?

Oh well. At least i've gotten new sig material. Thanks, man.

--KagerouSama

Last edited:

KagerouSama

15 Year Member
Originally Posted by snesaes
Why not do one about who everyones favorite team is and why, unless that's one of the threads mentioned earlier.

I remember a thread asking this question...a little lazy to look it up myself. It's a hard thing to do as a poll....

You could poll favorite default teams for a certain year. But to poll your favorite team from every year would be a long poll--even when limited to default teams.

It'd be even larger if you included every edit team since '95. And then you couldn't please a lot of people who use their favorite characters--especially if you midded a combination.

Example: Using KOF '95
Eight default teams. Three characters each. Twenty four single characters. 300 different combinations.
Then add the boss code and two boss characters. Twenty six singe characters now. 351 different team combinations now. That's a mighty big poll.

But if you can pull it off, more power to ya'.
--KagerouSama