IC/FS-- Egret 2, Egret 3, Atomiswave Marquee holder

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
hey guys
I know these are scarce to find these days so I figured I would offer one of my extras up for sale. Due to the size of this, I am going to limit this to US buyers for the time being. If it does not sell in a week or so, I will make it available to you international folks. Shipping is not included in the price and I will only ship via priority mail with Delivery Confirmation. Payment via paypal as a gift or include the 4% fees... up to the buyer whichever they feel most comfortable with.

Marquee holder is in good condition-- no cracks or breaks. Note there is only one of the screws for the top portion included with this. I am using the hardware on my marquee in my cabinet at the moment. Just take a trip to the hardware store and you'll be set... nothing special required for it. I also have the white metal retainer piece that screws down to the back base of the marquee holder and sandwiches it in place and it will be included with the marquee. I have seen a few E2s that were missing both the marquee and this part.

Any interested parties feel free to PM me... these dont often come up for sale so I am taking offers until I can find something to base the price off of. Lowball offers will be ignored so if you really want this....make me a good, fair offer. Otherwise I will post a price (along with pictures) in a little bit here.

Been flaked on so much lately by timewasters so absolutely no holds unless we have done business together. No exceptions... sorry. If you don't have the money, blah blah blah.

Willing to entertain trade offers-- looking for a Third Strike Art Set (US or JP), (NEW) White and Purple Sanwa buttons/White and Purple Seimitsu LS-32-01 sticks, Barraduke PCB, Solomans Key PCB and others.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks!

Last edited: