I wonder if I walked around with a loaded firearm in my hand and killed

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Don't blame me!!! The gun did it,not me!!!
This cult of idiots are trying to cover for this imbecile who happens to be one of it's members..
BB

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
We have a firearm thread and/or a thread about whatever it is you're talking about (Alec Baldwin?)

In the case of Alec Baldwin, he and many others are at fault - there was really what appears to be some gross negligence regarding the use of firearms on that set.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
In the case of Alec Baldwin, he and many others are at fault - there was really what appears to be some gross negligence regarding the use of firearms on that set.
According to Alec in his SOFT PIECE interview with Snufeluficus ,he bears no responsibility for what went down,none! He is a victim here!! This reminds me of the Tonk defense....
BB

Last edited:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Can we change Big Bears username to Soft Piece?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Ohh, now it makes sense.

I tought he was talking about the kid show shot up a school with his xmas present.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I’m not sure why they’re charging that kid with terrorism unless the definition of terrorism has changed.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Ohh, now it makes sense.

I tought he was talking about the kid show shot up a school with his xmas present.
Big Bear mysteriously but not surprisingly silent on that one, despite being a much worse tragedy. Gee, I wonder why?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I’m not sure why they’re charging that kid with terrorism unless the definition of terrorism has changed.
I'm much more curious about what they think they're going to charge the parents with. Maybe even more than that, I'm interested in what the parents thought they were going to be charged with when they hilariously tried to flee.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I thought they were charging the parents with some kind of negligent homicide.

The parents don’t sound too bright.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Big Bear mysteriously but not surprisingly silent on that one, despite being a much worse tragedy. Gee, I wonder why?
What happened in that situation is terrible but the authorities are handling that matter the way they should be handling the Baldwin murder. No. He gets to appear on TV and do a PUFF PIECE about how the gun is responsible for his cinematographer's death,NOT the user of the gun which is him.
BB

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I'm not a film actor or a gun nut but, like anyone who knows anything about firearms, I can tell a blank from a live round with my eyes closed. Its very easy with most types of ammo. They are WAY different, even at a glance. There is no way in hell I would ever grab a real gun (and a massive one at that) and start shooting it all over the place without checking every round myself. This wasn't a single point of failure, many people fucked up, but fuck the guy with the gun.

After this I assume there will be more prop guns in movies, long overdue I guess considering how sloppy these "professional armorer" people are.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
What happened in that situation is terrible but the authorities are handling that matter the way they should be handling the Baldwin murder. No. He gets to appear on TV and do a PUFF PIECE about how the gun is responsible for his cinematographer's death,NOT the user of the gun which is him.
BB
Even if he were to be charged with felony murder (and he still can), you can generally appear on tv and do a puff piece (although it might not be advisable).

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
What happened in that situation is terrible but the authorities are handling that matter the way they should be handling the Baldwin murder.
Oh, okay. Problem solved! Never mind any of the larger questions. Let's all just wait for it to happen again somewhere else! The authorities are handling it the way they should! What a relief.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Big Bear's awesome posts come to mind when I'm watching "Falling Down" (or the 2020 version called "Unhinged").

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
But in Falling Down don’t we at least sympathize with the main character?