I wish sega would make ps2 games

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Sega already screwed us over with classics popping up on ps2 so quiet you.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Considering the sales numbers from this past holiday season, we should expect a lot more 3rd party titles to hop on PS2 and XBox, so you'll get your wish. Just buy all 3 systems, it's actually worth it.

Peace

JHendrix

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Well, Sega is doing all those "classic" remakes likeGolden Axe, Space Harrier and Phantasy Star as reported by Magicbox.......they only had screen of PS, looked ok, but im not at all convinced there is any point.

Was Shinobi on PS2 any good?

Sega have lost their minds too.....we should kill all modern console and game manufactureres and start again.

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
Originally posted by NeoZ24:
<strong>I want house of the dead 3! :) </strong><hr></blockquote>

I have it ;) But i want Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution!!!!

Devil_Gans

Bu, ,
Sega has already announced all the awesome remakes on the PS2 already.And of course, the near perfect port of VF4: EVO and Initial D was announced at the same time as well.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Plisken:
<strong>

I have it ;) But i want Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution!!!!</strong><hr></blockquote>

that makes 2 of us (for XBOX ofcorse)

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
I want shenmue 2. my only existing reason for buying an X Box

trunks218

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Originally posted by Baseley09:
<strong>Well, Sega is doing all those "classic" remakes likeGolden Axe, Space Harrier and Phantasy Star as reported by Magicbox.......they only had screen of PS, looked ok, but im not at all convinced there is any point.

Sega have lost their minds too.....we should kill all modern console and game manufactureres and start again.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Shinobi kick ass! But some people said it was to hard (because you have to have skill and and be able to think to beat it and you are not going to beat it in 2 days like 80% of the game made today). The game reminds me of a 2D game more than a 3D platformer. But if you have played alot of 2D games you sould have no problem beating the bosses and it kinda add to the fun of the game.

[ January 06, 2003: Message edited by: trunks218 ]</p>

EMAGDNIM

Vice's Love Slave
I know that sega is releasing the arcade version of Initial D in March...Japanese PS2

I play enough at the arcades so it's a welcomed change...plus it's got all the tracks from ver.1 and ver.2....and some new ones for the home version :D

[ January 06, 2003: Message edited by: EMAGDNIM ]</p>

SSS

neo retired
<strong>
</strong><hr></blockquote>

Fuck yes! I just picked this game up yesterday. Graphics are not terribly impressive, but this game is some serious fun.

[ January 06, 2003: Message edited by: SamuraiShodownSensei ]</p>

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
<strong>
</strong><hr></blockquote>

Looks at Av.......yes. Everyone should get down and thank the sega gods for bring it back, as well as doing VF 4 evo, SHENMUE II, and even though it's short but gungrave(looks at samshosen's sig :D :cool: ) If it wasn't for sega and some snk ports i wouldn't even be playing my ps2 or considering getting a x-box for games like the already mentioned HOTD 3

and thus ends my sega is good rant

[ January 06, 2003: Message edited by: Yung Burnout ]</p>