I want this now! (Guitars/SamAsh)

kc

Belnar Institute Student
http://www.samash.com/catalog/showi...&Search_Type=SEARCH&GroupCode=nonetodaythanks

Ahhh....I want that, But I only have 40 bucks ;)

So heres my Question. Has anyone tryed the "15 Month Easy Pay" plan? Can I get any feedback on it?

"
# Applies to on-line orders only
# Limited time offer.
# Offer valid on orders totalling $199 or more.
# On your Sam Ash credit card, subject to credit approval. Taxes and shipping are additional. If your account is kept current, your amount financed for this purchase will be divided into 15 equal monthly payments from the date of purchase and Finance Charges will not be billed on this purchase. You must pay the Total Minimum Monthly Payment on your monthly billing statement. {After 15 months any amounts unpaid on this promotion will be due at the Standard APR of 20.96% and Minimum Monthly Payment"

Im pretty hard headed with this shit..Wtf is APR? Can you guys see anything hidden. Also Im 16 and the only Rules of applying is the ones above.

Help me out here.

Thanks -

Freelancer

Banned
APR = Annual Percentage Rage
And for the 21% interest rate they're hitting you with, that's crazy.
You'd be better off saving up for this unless you enjoy paying loads of interest.

kc said:
http://www.samash.com/catalog/showi...&Search_Type=SEARCH&GroupCode=nonetodaythanks

Ahhh....I want that, But I only have 40 bucks ;)

So heres my Question. Has anyone tryed the "15 Month Easy Pay" plan? Can I get any feedback on it?

"
# Applies to on-line orders only
# Limited time offer.
# Offer valid on orders totalling $199 or more.
# On your Sam Ash credit card, subject to credit approval. Taxes and shipping are additional. If your account is kept current, your amount financed for this purchase will be divided into 15 equal monthly payments from the date of purchase and Finance Charges will not be billed on this purchase. You must pay the Total Minimum Monthly Payment on your monthly billing statement. {After 15 months any amounts unpaid on this promotion will be due at the Standard APR of 20.96% and Minimum Monthly Payment"

Im pretty hard headed with this shit..Wtf is APR? Can you guys see anything hidden. Also Im 16 and the only Rules of applying is the ones above.

Help me out here.

Thanks -

kc

Belnar Institute Student
Freelancer said:
APR = Annual Percentage Rage
And for the 21% interest rate they're hitting you with, that's crazy.
You'd be better off saving up for this unless you enjoy paying loads of interest.

So with that Ill have to add 200$ + 21% interest= 242$ right?

Help me out here :D

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Your link is busted. Anyways, unless you are buying something vintage from a swap mett/garage sale you are gettings ripped off. What's up with you kids these days? What's a guitar worth if it doesn't have a unique tone or soul? Go grab yourself something made for Sears or Montgomery Ward for $20-$40 and let you heart bleed into everyone's ears.